hmm, needed a laugh...so i, well this was funny enough....lol

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That kind of stuff is great to have on while I WFH.

damn you play a 30 minute song, and remind me i'm slow at the same time! i was staring at "I WFH" for the first 6 minutes, trying to figure out what WFH meant...i was like what the hell is that, came up with all kinds of things my favorite guess was "Wife F Hard"...but then it dawned on me...oh probably "Work From Home"! lol

and no i prefer ball grabbing techno...in the way only techno can do it! :mug:

damn you play a 30 minute song, and remind me i'm slow at the same time! i was staring at "I WFH" for the first 6 minutes, trying to figure out what WFH meant...i was like what the hell is that, came up with all kinds of things my favorite guess was "Wife F Hard"...but then it dawned on me...oh probably "Work From Home"! lol

and no i prefer ball grabbing techno...in the way only techno can do it! :mug:

I'm kind of old school with electronica--Tangerine Dream, Klaus Schulze, Kraftwerk. A little Brian Eno when I want to relax.

I'm kind of old school

lol, yeah i remember the early 90s, BBSs and Mod files off them! that's what got me a taste for it....me: "so this is just some guy with a computer i'm listening too?" in the time of glam hair metal and stuff.....

Early 1970s

wait 1970s? i thought that was disco? they had ...wait, how did billy idol come on? now i got to try to find some 1970s techno!

"Rebel Yell"....

edit: lol, first up! something that sounds like the title should be " I Want To Be A Video Game Star" :mug: (not saying i didn't love shadow of the beast on the amiga!)

Back