Hey There - FNG from PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElmhurstBrew

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm John, from Eastern PA. Just getting back into homebrewing after a long hiatus. At this point I am a partial mash brewer, but I would love to take the leap to all grain once the funds are available (I have two wonderful little girls so I don't have much money for hobbies at this point). Looking forward to meeting you guys, shooting the breeze about brewing, but most of all, learning about brewing.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum! Haven't heard that FNG term for a long time, and it made me laugh. Reminds me when I was a rook myself at work and they called all the "new ones" that. Anyway there are great people here and they will help with your questions or just talk beer to if you want. Cheers! :mug:

John

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm already starting to learn a lot from you fellas. Think I'm going to enjoy it here.

Welcome. From western Pa. here. Have family around Macungie though. Great site here, have learned a lot.

Back