Here it is...Massive April of Fools Sale - Nor Cal Brewing Solutions 25% Off

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I def need this promo code, I'm planning on getting one of the false bottoms for my 10gal cooler, perfect timing.

Woah, you are going to be sending lots of PMs the next 33 days right?

so... can I have one?

This more than makes up for the frustration of the pick a number thread!

If you could send me a code it would be greatly appreciated!

:ban:

oh and I have a number for you... Its number 1 Jaybird cuz you are number one in my book!

Call it fun… call it crazy… call it what you will! We’re calling it the “April of Fools” sale at Nor Cal Brewing Solutions!

A few weeks back I started a “pick a number between 1 and 100” thread here on HBT. I asked for a number 6 days in a row, and it was driving you guys crazy! I had all kinds of people asking for hints as to what we were going to do with the numbers.

Well this is what we have come up with for those 6 numbers: 3, 33, 25, 47, 1.618 and 97

Let’s have some fun and give some stuff away, shall we?
Here’s how the numbers you chose are going to be used in this FOOLISH sale (numbers are not in order):

The second number: 33 = Number of days our “April of Fools” sale is going to take place. STARTING APRIL 1, 2014 AT 11:59 PM Eastern Time.

The third number: 25 = 25% OFF EVERYTHING on the NorCal Brewing Solutions site! Available to anyone that responds to this thread (and I will give you a promo code in turn). YES, EVERYONE ON HBT CAN GET 25% OFF THEIR ENTIRE ORDER!!! I KNOW… FOOLISH, RIGHT?

The first number: 3 = Three orders off the site during the 33 days will be randomly selected to get VERY SPECIAL treatment, as follows:

The fourth number: 47 = The first of the 3 randomly selected orders is going to get a 47% DISCOUNT on their entire order instead of the standard 25%!

The fifth number: 1.168 = The second of the 3 randomly selected orders is going to get a $1.168 shipping price(instead of the standard $9.95 rate) IN ADDITION to the25% sale discount!

The sixth number: 97% = The most amazing number of all! The third of the 3 randomly selected orders is going to get a 97% DISCOUNT instead of the standard 25%! Yes, your entire order will be VIRTUALLY FREE!

Everyone will be responsible for their shipping, of course.

Now… This is an HBT ONLY sale. You have to respond to this thread to get the promo code. I will PM you the promo code and you have UNTIL THE SALE ENDS to use it.
The sale is going to run through May 3, 2014 - “BIG BREW DAY” - and will expire the next day - May 4, 2014 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. The winners of the 3 special orders will be drawn via a Microsoft Excel random number generator on Monday, May 5, 2014 - “Cinco de Mayo” day - and a YouTube video will be posted in the thread for you to see who won.
If you are one of the 3 winners we will REFUND the difference in your purchase price back to you on May 6, 2014.

We only ship the $9.95 flat rate in the US... If you are outside the US of A you can still play. But you will have to pay actual shipping charges. If you do actually want to play Email [email protected] and ask for a shipping quote on your order.

Does this sound like fun? Ohhh yeah! Lets do it!!!

Cheers
Jay

Please PM me the code

Back