Help us put craft beer into cans!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strat_thru_marshall

Reaction score
Hello forum,

Recently I posted about going pro, that I'm in the process of opening a new craft brewery in Oklahoma City. Things are moving along, and we are on schedule to be in production by late January!

Being that I learned TONs about brewing from this forum, I thought maybe some people here might be interested in helping us get our beer into cans and onto beer store shelves across Oklahoma and the country (and pickup some cool swag in the process).

We're currently running a Kickstarter project to raise money for a canning line (they're really expensive). We have the money to get the brewery going, but keg only right now. If we successfully fund our Kickstarter, we can start getting beer into cans during our first year of production.

Please take a look, watch our video. Back us if you can and pass it along to others if possible.

Thank you all in advance, here's to getting more great craft beer out there and spreading beer culture across the country!

Click here for our Kickstarter Project

Back