Hello from Long Island

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkline

Reaction score
Hey guys - hope you're all having a great weekend. My name is Tom and I'm new to the forum, and pretty new to home brewing as well. So far I have two batches under my belt, a pale ale and currently have janet's brown ale in my fermentor at the moment.

I have family that makes some really good home-brew and knew I'd enjoy it as a hobby for myself so I made a bit of a heavy up-front investment - but I'm having a blast so far. Currently my setup is a package from SS-Brewtech - 10 gallon kettle, mash-tun, liquor tank (same as the mash-tun), and a 7 gallon chronical with fts temperature controller. I also have a two-tap kegerator that I modified so I can run the fts pump in a corny keg filled with water @ 39 degrees for lagering. I do everything in my garage and keep it quite simple.

Loving the hobby so far and I'm learning a ton. Looking forward to chatting with you guys!

Thanks,
Tom

Thanks guys! @eric I'm over in Hauppauge, not too far away from your neck of the woods. Was just in Port Jeff a few weeks ago for a car show :)

Back