Hello from Conyers Georgia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loganweaver

Reaction score
I am very happy to be part of this site. I have been extract brewing for about 10 years. Many stouts and porters down the gullet over the years. My latest endeavors have been Pale Ales and IPAs.
I have been on a 1 year hiatus from brewing. New wife and new house so I need to move from the kitchen to a propane burner outside.
The plan is to move up to extract brewing. I have the room for all the equipment I can build in the new house (just keep it out of the kitchen).

So, so heres a toast to building an all grain brewery in the basement this winter. (chug to the bottom of a Sweetwater).:mug:

I want to be a part of these forum. I would love to share my knowledge about brewing.

10 years of brewing experience is great. We need to learn from you many new tricks may be.

Has anybody tried Kingfisher beer? It tastes real good. Available in some specific shops like Harry's market.

Back