Hello all

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopsweepur

Reaction score
I've been a lurker and know a couple on here decided to join today. I want to get a batch going, it has been a while but came looking for wort chilling ideas, which I am headed off to next. I dug out a pump already this morning but its broken :-( Anyway I just wanted to say hello and want to introduce myself. Off to DYI or maybe town. :mug:
Enjoy all!

Welcome! Don't overwhelm yourself with fancy gadgets yet. I've got 15 batches under my belt and still chillling the wort in the sink and the beer is delicious! :D

Welcome and good advice- keep it simple until you figure out what you really want to do.

I ended up just making myself a quick and dirty immersion out 1/4" copper and I have well water to run through it so it was cold, all is ok, it was an IPA so yesterday I dry hopped...first time ever doing that too. I was going off to ask Q's about that, and I also bought some whole hops and some rhizomes to plant and noticed one of you was in TX, I'm a state above so I need to get those in the ground too....lol see I try to keep it simple :) but I like the science and everything too. I should probably go off to other threads now I just wanted to say thanks for welcoming me and to let you know what I ended up doing.... I can always take pics but I shouldn't in the introduction thread. Thanks again guys! :mug:

Back