HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get the announcer rage, too. Don't know who the guy on the Vols game was last night but I wanted to punch him in the throat. Back when I used to watch NFL all day on Sundays as an excuse to drink liqour all day (which is awesome on Pacfific time since the games start at 10 am), I didn't have much direction in life and was seriously contemplating assassinating Phil Simms.

I don't know if I'm high from the pill I just took a half hour ago or what but I can't stop laughing out loud after reading this :-D thanks gabe!

I don't know if I'm high from the pill I just took a half hour ago or what but I can't stop laughing out loud after reading this :-D thanks gabe!

He is captain freaking obvious. A mentally challenged child could make more insightful comments. He makes John Madden look deep. I was pretty well convinced it would make me a national hero and that with a good lawyer and NFL fan prosecutor and judge I'd walk for justifiable homicide.

Hmmm ... don't remember seeing your credit for Vick getting hurt. ;)

I'm not sure Vick would have made a difference. I've got 3 top 20 scorers so far today and I'm guessing 4 by the time Rivers plays.

How's having your kicker as your top scorer feel? :mug:

Oh pleeeeease

Oh gawd, you're a Romo fan? Check back with me after he chokes in the playoffs if he makes it there.

Oops, looks like you don't have to wait for playoffs for him to choke. Bwahahahaha!

I'm not sure Vick would have made a difference. I've got 3 top 20 scorers so far today and I'm guessing 4 by the time Rivers plays.

How's having your kicker as your top scorer feel? :mug:

Oh gawd, you're a Romo fan? Check back with me after he chokes in the playoffs if he makes it there.

Oops, looks like you don't have to wait for playoffs for him to choke. Bwahahahaha!

Not really but your just saying that cause Miss Payton played for TN

If you can manage to lost a game like that but choking, yeah, just a little.

You're confusing not liking him and him sucking. :D

How'd you do against a team that didn't even start a TE this week? :cross:

Thats it fooker Im drinking your homebrews and giving them a reaaaaly bad review!! Lol

I was all upset that McFadden was out. I now have 94 points without a RB having yet played...it's projecting me to finish with 126+ points. This is purely a game of luck.

I was all upset that McFadden was out. I now have 94 points without a RB having yet played...it's projecting me to finish with 126+ points. This is purely a game of luck.

A wise man once said "I'd rather be lucky than good any day."

I have decided on a good fantasy strategy for the next couple years. I am only going to win one game this year, so you all think im terrible. THEN, next year im gonna come out of nowhere and crush you all! I call this strategy, the KC Chiefs :D

I have decided on a good fantasy strategy for the next couple years. I am only going to win one game this year, so you all think im terrible. THEN, next year im gonna come out of nowhere and crush you all! I call this strategy, the KC Chiefs :D

That only works when you have santa running the team :D

Ridire said:
The stupid Guru function keeps suggesting I pick up guys on waivers who are out for the season. Sounds legit.

Haha! Yeah it was doing that to me as well. It kept telling me to pick up Sanchez. Even if he wasn't out, why, why would anyone or anything tell me to pick him up! Guru my ass! :D

I think NFL.com has great advise and that you all should follow it. :D

I dunno who Hop Cones are but last week I lost on 4 of my 5 teams by less than 3 points. Adjustments pending, looks like I took this week by about 4 points even playing Ridley who was out and I had no one to replace him with.

I'll take a win even if it's sloppy. :D All other FF teams are trashed. Super sad face.

Hop Cones would be me ... and aside from my kicker, everyone blew chunks! :( ... oh well ... at least I'm prepped for the drubbing Gabe will give me this weekend!

I'm not so sure about that. Might be Ryan's bye week, but I'll be expecting huge numbers from Cutler at home against the Giants.

I'm not so sure about that. Might be Ryan's bye week, but I'll be expecting huge numbers from Cutler at home against the Giants.

Actually I'm betting my top scorer will be the Bears D - if I win it will probably be because of them. Cutlers numbers have only come because they've been so far behind the last two weeks he's just had to throw it up. Against the Giants I actually expect them to try and nurse the lead and run more :(

Back