2017 HBT Fantasy Baseball

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyO

Reaction score
Hey Everyone. We've had a fantasy baseball league with HBT members going for 5+ years now. Each year we have openings, and 2017 isn't any different. If you're interested in a team, post up in here, and I can assign you a team after we confirm returning managers in the next week.

It's a fun, free league. The only requirement is that you commit to managing the team through the season.

We definitely have one slot open, with one or two more likely.

I'm out this year @JohnnyO. I'll be keep an eye out for it in the years to come.

Weekly head to head matchup, point -based.

If interested, PM me with your name, email address and your team's name.

I'm out this year @JohnnyO. I'll be keep an eye out for it in the years to come.
Hate to hear that Nick. Hope all is well

Johnny, it looks like there might be one other guy, @Enemygod, that posted in the old thread. If so, I think that gives us a full league. Let me know ASAP if all teams are accounted for. My buddy says he is in, but will need access to his team prior to the draft, so that he can set keepers. He will have to autodraft, so he wants to see what he's working with.

Sorry, I didn't realize that was an old thread. Keep me posted, thanks! PM'd JohnnyO.

Don't feel bad. I'm in the league and didn't realize there was new thread! hahaha I think there were 3 teams that needed filled and I think you might be #3. Johnny will let you know.

Pyg and Enemygod were just added to the site. Check your emails. Also, please let me know if you are unable to go in and set or adjust your keepers. If you're unable to, I can access them and do it for you.

Welcome aboard, gentlemen.

Pyg and Enemygod were just added to the site. Check your emails. Also, please let me know if you are unable to go in and set or adjust your keepers. If you're unable to, I can access them and do it for you.

Welcome aboard, gentlemen.

I did not receive an email.
Maybe my phone is not updating correctly. I can try and check from work in the morning,

You should be all set now.

We need the new teams to confirm on the site before Sunday night or we won't be able to draft.

I did not get an Email either. Not sure what you may have done to correct the issue Pyg had, but if you could look into that for me as well, that would be great!

I did not get an Email either. Not sure what you may have done to correct the issue Pyg had, but if you could look into that for me as well, that would be great!

I submitted the wrong email address to johnny!

Whoa. I just looked, and I have no one at all on the DL or Suspended List.

Probably just jinxed myself, but figured I'd share.

I just got tix for a Rangers spring training game in Surprise, AZ. Even better, my flights are free and I'm staying with a friend. Whut for those of you that know him. Cant wait! Might even play some golf while there! Go RANGERS!!!!

I didn't do a good job of setting my team last year, having a newborn and all but I'd love to play again this year if ya'll will have me!

The league is open. Johnny is out and has handed the commish spot over to me. If we can get enough people to play, I will keep it going. Four is not enough.

@Guidry @Pyg @estricklin are the only responses so far. I will make a new 2018 post and see if there is any interest.

Back