HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finsfan said:
I got my guy :D F***ing owen daniels out for the season, are you kidding me?!?!?!

I picked up Garret Graham a couple weeks ago. He'll now be the starting TE for the Texans. Lets see how he does. For now he's on my bench since my starting TE has been doing great except this last weekend for reasons beyond his control.

Yeah, dude everyone should know I'm rarely serious bout being mad. :ban: Just talking s#it which I also rarely do because usually when I do, I lose

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
I'm surprised you have lost so much. Your first week was huge. What happened?

It was all that trash talking. It caught up to him. :p

Which one do you think? I'm sure not trading Thomas for a D.

Although looking at available TEs, I might as well just drop Fleener. He's bound to start making some plays with his college QB at some point...

TNGabe said:
Which one do you think? I'm sure not trading Thomas for a D. Although looking at available TEs, I might as well just drop Fleener. He's bound to start making some plays with his college QB at some point...

I didn't look at your roster. I was asking what TE you have.

After this week, I really don't need a second TE and I'm yet to have one of my D's on a bye...so I'm probably better off just having a crap TE this week and saving my second D for when my other is on a bye, anyway.

Looks like Cutler is doing pretty well tonight after all Mark. Bears D is too. I'm a little nervous.

Looks like Cutler is doing pretty well tonight after all Mark. Bears D is too. I'm a little nervous.

They did all right (and as bad as the Giants are, I expected them to.) The bigger question is whether any of my receivers will actually give me any points - they have all been struggling the last few weeks.

I got put in a hole last night and all of my running backs are injured to some degree or another and my TE is on a bye week. I think the luck ends this week.

Serious questions:

1. What draft pick was Eli in this league?

2. What is the NFL record for turnovers in a season by one player?

3. Whoever has Eli - who is your backup QB?

EDIT: LOL, never mind. I see Silly Nannies has him on the bench with Schaub starting.

Serious questions:

Don't know, check out draft results

Per season not sure, favre has the career record though

You're lucky to have any backups these days

Serious questions:

EDIT: LOL, never mind. I see Silly Nannies has him on the bench with Schaub starting.

George Blanda is the season interception record holder with 42 ... Eli is on a pace to break that. Although with more games, so he'll really have to break 50 to be worse on a per-game average. I'm pretty sure he can do it! :D

That's usually how it goes for me. If I wouldn't have drafted Eli, he would probably be on pace for his best season yet.

That's usually how it goes for me. If I wouldn't have drafted Eli, he would probably be on pace for his best season yet.

When I posted my "serious questions" I was really just trying to bust somebody's hump for drafting him. But then I looked at your draft and saw that you took Schaub in an earlier round, which made it a lot less fun to poke at.

When I posted my "serious questions" I was really just trying to bust somebody's hump for drafting him. But then I looked at your draft and saw that you took Schaub in an earlier round, which made it a lot less fun to poke at.

Oh well, you could say something like 'I thought picking up Eli in the 3rd round was crazy, but then I saw you picked up Schaub in the 2nd (as the 4th QB overall)!!'

Disclaimer: I really shouldn't be talking smack because my own draft results are hilarious. I turned it over to autodraft after I misclicked and botched my first round pick.

They aren't even close ... Schaub is only getting picked off once every 23 1/2 pass attempts while Eli is once every 15 1/4 attempts! Compare that to his big brother who is only getting picked off every 198 attempts.

Now, if you factor in pick-sixes that changes everything...:fro:

mcbaumannerb said:
They aren't even close ... Schaub is only getting picked off once every 23 1/2 pass attempts while Eli is once every 15 1/4 attempts! Compare that to his big brother who is only getting picked off every 198 attempts. Now, if you factor in pick-sixes that changes everything...:fro:

I think you miss my point. I thought it was funny when I thought Eli might have been drafted to be someone's go-to QB. It wasn't as fun to poke when I found out he was actually drafted as a backup in our league.

Ridire said:
I think you miss my point. I thought it was funny when I thought Eli might have been drafted to be someone's go-to QB. It wasn't as fun to poke when I found out he was actually drafted as a backup in our league.

Either way I'm stuck with the turnover twins on my team. ;)

Latest posts

Back