Have you ever been on beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever been on beer?

• Total voters
giphy.gif

One time I was on Life hard as ****!!! I ended up doing a whole box of Cinnamon Life after a bunch of kayaking. I was on adjunct cereal hard as ****!!

This one time I was on so many!! much LA beers that I exclaimed all my sentences!!! with double/triple exclamatory marks!!!

Had some people over last night and opened 2013 Proprietor's and batch 1 of Tete de Cuvee while blacked out. So much fail. Woke up just now and saw the empty bottles on my mantle. Surprisingly don't feel like ****, but that's probably because I got 13 hours of sleep since I passed out at 9pm.

Had some people over last night and opened 2013 Proprietor's and batch 1 of Tete de Cuvee while blacked out. So much fail. Woke up just now and saw the empty bottles on my mantle. Surprisingly don't feel like ****, but that's probably because I got 13 hours of sleep since I passed out at 9pm.
You need more practice on beer

Back