Have you ever been on beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever been on beer?

• Total voters

damnit watching that clip makes me want to be on beer bad, its like i finally start getting control over beer, than i see something stupid and the beer is calling me again.

say juice one more ****ing time Ross!

Wk947.gif

I met my wife on beer.

I used to have nice things like a BMW, downtown apartment, and loads of free time. Now I have a CR-V, a house away from everything fun, a weekly list of chores, and story time at the library twice a week.

Consume at your own risk.

I got on too much beer last night and bought tickets to see the ying yang twins
I think I have a problem
Did this in college, but got too drunk the night of and got "asked to leave" a few hours before they came out.

Apparently only one of the twins showed up, did two songs and picked up 6 women from the audience and left. Sounds like a normal Ying Yang Twins show

Did this in college, but got too drunk the night of and got "asked to leave" a few hours before they came out.

Apparently only one of the twins showed up, did two songs and picked up 6 women from the audience and left. Sounds like a normal Ying Yang Twins show

I’m expecting a similar experience

I always heard you shouldn't mix uppers with downers.

But today, I hit a weight loss goal. Lightest I've been since my sophomore year of college when I was on the ice six times per week and lifted weights.

So I decided to try it. I mixed dang uppers and downers:

I'm on beer and Brie cheese right now.

I always heard you shouldn't mix uppers with downers.

But today, I hit a weight loss goal. Lightest I've been since my sophomore year of college when I was on the ice six times per week and lifted weights.

So I decided to try it. I mixed dang uppers and downers:

I'm on beer and Brie cheese right now.

Be sure to converse with MordorMongo before getting on beer and ice at the same time

Roughly 9 am

Well, considering this very limited information, I would suggest that you polish off that 6pk you're milking and probably stop at/before 8. If you're drinking 16oz cans......also stop at/before 8. If your obligations are not serious and you just have to wake up and do stuff around the house, we'll that's a different conversation all together.

If anything, it's that Coors that will put you over the edge, so be careful for crying out loud.

Well, considering this very limited information, I would suggest that you polish off that 6pk you're milking and probably stop at/before 8. If you're drinking 16oz cans......also stop at/before 8. If your obligations are not serious and you just have to wake up and do stuff around the house, we'll that's a different conversation all together.

If anything, it's that Coors that will put you over the edge, so be careful for crying out loud.
You are a talkbeer treasure. Thank you for your service

Back