Have you ever been on beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever been on beer?

• Total voters
Who the **** else is on Beer tonight and ready to lose that hour of sleep? Just need to get rid of the ****ing time changes.
Daylight savings time needs to die.

Other deaths that need to be expedited:

Trump
Shitty Watch ESPN streaming quality
Easter bunny
People who care too much about their ****ing landscaping
Lines

Edited for toxicity

Last edited:
Nah man. You're wrong. I ain't got any neighbors to impress, but it feels damn good to pull up to the house and see a well maintained lawn, shrubs, and trees.
I always prefer my shrubbery to be well maintained.

The only logical conclusion my drunk ass can rationalize is that you also support
trump
, ESPN, egg hunts and lines.

May your bushes grow full.

Go listen to vinyl old man

No need to tell me twice.

tumblr_muzwfsnVpq1r74nelo1_500.gif

Last edited:
My friend Jon sleuthdog sent me some Illinois beer and I thought it would be ok to try some. Now I'm questioning my decision. Have any of you tried Illinois beer? Also was told to be careful because it could contain FIB's. Have any of you ever experienced FIB's and their side effects and is their anyway to avoid them.

My friend Jon sleuthdog sent me some Illinois beer and I thought it would be ok to try some. Now I'm questioning my decision. Have any of you tried Illinois beer? Also was told to be careful because it could contain FIB's. Have any of you ever experienced FIB's and their side effects and is their anyway to avoid them.

Are there any test you can perform to ensure your beers don't contain FIB's?

the-wire-gif-13.gif

For every dvelcich we get an AleWatcher, but it's not our fault!

In my experience, you're all FIB'd up if you talk about your city constantly and how awesome it is--the food, the sports, the beer, the music, etc. If you find yourself doing that, then seek medical attention. If left unchecked, you'll turn into a Bears fan.

Whilst 2 fisting Laguintas born yesterday I made a Totino's combination pizza. It's roughly 8"x12" square. Probably need a calibrated ruler from lurchingbeast for an official ruling. I then slide that hot pizza out off the rack onto a 9" round paper plate.
The real conundrum is seeing this square pizza on a round plate has me triggered. Which way do I cut that ****? I feel like a freshman coed in a JulianB math class.
All hot and bothered cause I don't know the answer cause it feels like a trick question.
3dQ0CYT.jpg

Balls fully touched. Drink more A-a-ron.

Last edited:
Whilst 2 fisting Laguintas born yesterday I made a Totino's combination pizza. It's roughly 8"x12" square. Probably need a calibrated ruler from lurchingbeast for an official ruling. I then slide that hot pizza out off the rack onto a 9" round paper plate.
The real conundrum is seeing this square pizza on a round plate has me triggered. Which way do I cut that ****? I feel like a freshman coed in a JulianB math class.
All hot and bothered cause I don't know the answer cause it feels like a trick question.
3dQ0CYT.jpg

That equals exp(A)(exp(H) - 1).

So I got pretty deep into some beers yesterday at the beach, courtesy of The Ryan who we all know loves it in the can.

Apparently it’s uncouth to grab a handful of desitin and cram your hand down your pants in the middle of their living room while maintaining eye contact with your friends wife. My wife was shocked, my buddy fell over laughing and his wife just said I should go to the restroom. I’m like, “why, were all friends here” and kept rubbing it in.

My wife got a text later asking if I had double dipped in the tub of desitin. I still don’t see the big deal.

So I got pretty deep into some beers yesterday at the beach, courtesy of The Ryan who we all know loves it in the can.

Apparently it’s uncouth to grab a handful of desitin and cram your hand down your pants in the middle of their living room while maintaining eye contact with your friends wife. My wife was shocked, my buddy fell over laughing and his wife just said I should go to the restroom. I’m like, “why, were all friends here” and kept rubbing it in.

My wife got a text later asking if I had double dipped in the tub of desitin. I still don’t see the big deal.

Sounds like it was Destini-ed to be!

What got you chafin' bro?

3dQ0CYT.jpg

Still pisses me off that they quit packaging them in cardboard boxes. It was the perfect tool to remove said pizza from the toaster oven and doubled as a serving plate.

Back