Happy Birthday Yooper!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichBrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
To the hottest, friendliest, sexiest, intelligent and most wonderful moderator on HBT,

I hope you have the best birthday ever! Enjoy your day! I'll certainly be hoisting a home brew or five in your honor!:mug:

HBT is so much better with your presence! Thank you for being here.

RichBrewer said:
To the hottest, friendliest, sexiest, intelligent and most wonderful moderator on HBT,

I hope you have the best birthday ever! Enjoy your day! I'll certainly be hoisting a home brew or five in your honor!:mug:

HBT is so much better with your presence! Thank you for being here.

very true.. Happy Birthday Yoop.. Hope you have a great one!!:mug:

Happy Birthday Yoop!

Cheers to my favorite defenseman, er, defenseperson.:mug:

:tank: Happy Birthday to Yoop.
Happy Birthday to Yoop.
Happy Biiiirthday dear..............uh................YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! Happy Birtyday to Yoop. :tank:

happy_birthday_to_you.jpg

Wow, thanks all. I appreciate all the good words and kind thoughts.

I have a huge day planned- it's sale day at the lumbar yard, so we're going crazy and buying some fencing and caulk, and paint. Then, we have a coupon, so we're going to fill up the pickup's entire tank. Who says I'm not exciting???????

Thanks again for all the warm wishes! You guys ROCK. :rockin:

YooperBrew said:
Wow, thanks all. I appreciate all the good words and kind thoughts.

I have a huge day planned- it's sale day buying caulk, . Who says I'm not exciting???????

Thanks again for all the warm wishes! You guys ROCK. :rockin:
HA HA HA Yoop said CAULK on her birthday
Cheers Yoop enjoy the CAULK
JJ

YooperBrew said:
and caulk,

Im not sure that's how you spell it. :rockin:

Bring me a beer and I will give you your present. :p

Happy Birthday

RichBrewer said:
....To the hottest, friendliest, sexiest, intelligent and most wonderful moderator on HBT...

Rich...please...

You have to stop this.

A) I'm not a Mod.
B) It's not my birthday.
C) I'm married.

Not that I'm not flattered but you really need....to........ummmmmmmmmm......

.....wait a minute.....

Nevermind

Happy Birthday Yoop. Hope you have some laughs today. You deserve it.

Cheers.....

Hey Yoops!!!! Happy B-Day!!! Now you're as old as me!!! have a good one, and I hope you have a couple brews when you're done with your big day. I will be hoisting a few FS clones during the Golden Chickens game in your honor this afternoon!

Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people that have the most live the longest. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Back