GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny, but I watched that movie a lot growing up and never really noticed the bulge. Then one year my friend dressed up as Bowie's character for Halloween and was talking about stuffing his pants because the bulge was an important part of the costume and I had no idea what he was talking about.

It's funny, but I watched that movie a lot growing up and never really noticed the bulge. Then one year my friend dressed up as Bowie's character for Halloween and was talking about stuffing his pants because the bulge was an important part of the costume and I had no idea what he was talking about.

I never noticed either. I was too busy drooling over young Jennifer Connelly!

She's so hot.

The Killing is a great show. 4 seasons long the last is only 6 epsiodes. Fantastic Crime drama.

IP Man is good as stated. The warrior is awesome. Dragon, A bada$$ movie if you like kung fu it's kung fu/ Noire style and yes it is subtitled.

The Killing is a great show. 4 seasons long the last is only 6 epsiodes. Fantastic Crime drama.

IP Man is good as stated. The warrior is awesome. Dragon, A bada$$ movie if you like kung fu it's kung fu/ Noire style and yes it is subtitled.

Give me subtitles over that cheesy dubbed junk every time.

I never noticed either. I was too busy drooling over young Jennifer Connelly!

She's so hot.

Wait, why haven't I seen this movie then? Now when SWMBO finds out Jennifer Connelly is in this she will probably immediately remove it from our list.

Chris Porter's "Ugly and Angry" is excellent. Never breaks character (not sure it's character actually) and never laughs at his own jokes.

Chris Porter's "Ugly and Angry" is excellent. Never breaks character (not sure it's character actually) and never laughs at his own jokes.

Saw him live in San Antonio a couple years ago. The turnout at the club was abysmal, I felt pretty bad for the guy, but the show was still good. The netflix special was good too, but he was still using a lot of the same jokes. Enjoyed it anyway.

Clicked on this expecting to see Starbuck and 8. Got Starbuck and 6.

Not even mad.

Starbuck and 6 sometimes go off on motorcycle trips together. They are best buddies. I'm not that into either, but I think it's cool.

Now 8 can ride my two-wheeler anytime! (I don't know what that means either, but it kind of sounds dirty, so...)

I've been watching "marco polo" all day.

In all seriousness though, this thread made me check out Peaky Blinders. I have to say it's pretty good. Great cast and good acting.

Also, Ink Masters season finale tonight. Looking forward to that too.

Just watched Korengal. Pretty good. If you liked Restrepo, it's basically more of the same.

For those who haven't seen Restrepo, it's a war documentary following a group of soldiers in a particularly hostile part of Afghanistan. Powerful stuff.

I watched Salem, Come Back To Me ( reminded me of the eight films to die for), and The Fantastic Fear of Everything with Simon Pegg

Just watched Korengal. Pretty good. If you liked Restrepo, it's basically more of the same.

For those who haven't seen Restrepo, it's a war documentary following a group of soldiers in a particularly hostile part of Afghanistan. Powerful stuff.

Looked like scenes that weren't shown in Restrepo. Barely different at all. Maybe a money grab?

I cant beleive I forgot to mention this. Top Gear, always always always fun to watch, even after watching some episodes like 15 times (over the course of 5 years) the show is still hilarious.

If you havent watched Top Gear, watch it. It's very much not a car show as far as I am concerned. Maybe 5-10 minutes of an episode are spent actually talking about car stuff, so if you arent a car person, trust me, its not a car show like you might think of a "car show".

Wife and I binge watched Agents of SHIELD last week. Started out pretty good and kept getting better as the season went on.

I watched Odd Thomas. That was pretty good.

I was quite surprised it came out as good as it did, I was POSITIVE it was gonna suck.

The book series is rather entertaining as well, I am not sure if he's finished writing the books yet (Dean Koontz).

Back