Gangland!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdwj

Reaction score
For those of you that get the History channel, I HIGHLY recommend Gangland. It's a series that takes you inside all sorts of gangs. You see the organizational structure, their beginnings and the lives of some of their members. It's really a fascinating show - especially nice in HD.

Yup that show rocks! I liked the one "Gangster City" about the Chicago Projects a lot. Didn't know about the snipers...thats crazy!

Alamo_Beer said:
Yup that show rocks! I liked the one "Gangster City" about the Chicago Projects a lot. Didn't know about the snipers...thats crazy!

My buddy worked at the Chicago Board of Trade one summer during college and stayed with his buddy at IIT (Illinois Institute of Technology). IIT was situated right next to the Robert Taylor Homes. All the windows at IIT were bullet proof so that people couldn't shoot down on the IIT buildings from the upper levels of the project high rise.

While the walled campus was safe, you definitely didn't want to go outside of the campus at night by yourself.

Back