FOTHB VI: Fellowship of the Homebrew 6: Let Doug and Mark Get Their Own From Now On

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm, chai sounds pretty interesting. Since it’s used in tea. I would think it might work in a hoppy beer? Or a blonde would be a safe bet.

one guy at a homebrew comp did a chai spiced pumpkin. technically most pumpkins consist of quite a few of the spices anyway as you all know so of course it worked. I actually did what I would call a coffee cake cream ale which also consisted similar spices ie nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla... added a little biscuit and honey malt to the grain bill too... it wasnt a crusher... I think some chai spiced might include cardamom and ginger as well..

Man, you're being tough on me. I leave for work at 8:30 pm. I could maybe push it to 8 and leave 15 or 20 minutes later than usual, would that work?
I’d have no problem if you shift the timeline forward or backwards a day or more if it helps the 2 of you.

I'm usually off on Saturdays but working same hours this Saturday. I don't have any flexibility with my schedule. Maybe see how the picks turn out...

Yeah, we'll have to see. If we pushed it back until I got to work I might be able to do it, but sometimes I stay busy when I first get there and can't guarantee I could do it on time.
And I am working every day until I leave for vacation on the 27th. Really putting a cramp on my beer sampling, and brewing.

Current entry list. Only a few days left, if you want to get involved, it looks like we're gonna have some good homebrew moving around.

1. GaBrewZoo- Offer Submitted
2. TwistedGray- Offer Submitted
3. fourfarthing- Offer Submitted
4. Scturo - Offer Submitted
5. TBC- Offer Submitted
6. PianoMan- Offer Submitted
7. Blackdirt_cowboy- Offer Submitted
8. jason613
9. RevKev- Offer Submitted
10. Jerbrew
11. madscientistbrewNq- Offer Submitted
12. imasickboy- Offer Submitted

Last edited:
26276AF7-46A2-48C5-9DE5-AAD9E4E1E2B3.jpeg
Brewing a SMaSH for my offer. Impulse buy, bought some cryo hops so I’m going to try them out.

Last edited:
Screenshot (2).png

Went ahead and did the pick list for the drawing.

We can start at 8PM EST, do 5 minute intervals, PianoMan would pick at 8:30 EST and we could be done by 9, and I'd still be able to get to work on time. How will that work for everyone. Any problems, please PM me, and we can work something out.

@TwistedGray , @jason613 , @RevKev , @jerbrew , still need offer submissions. Only two days until picks.

We have some really good looking offers so far.
Will do!! I still have to brew one of my offers... Needless to say my package may be a touch late. Let me finalize the recipe and I'll shoot you a list!

Too late to submit my offer since pick order was already drawn?

I thought today was the deadline. :(

Back