FotD Secret Santa Beer Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So were do stand, post the box when you get it, or wait till more people get their boxes?
Your call! Nothing wrong with posting the box when you get it. If anyone really wants to try to figure out their SS via process of elimination prior to receiving their box, that’s on them.

Well then, got this awesome box from @TBC today. Drinking the nugs now.
20200104_155912.jpeg

View attachment 660540
Best Christmas present ever!! This bad boy was 41 lbs!! In addition to the awesome beer I got 2 bags of coffee, a coffee mug and a sick Jackie O glass! @jimyson killed it, thanks man.

Glad it made it!! It sat in a delivery truck all weekend and I noticed temps got to 20 up there. I bet they were ice cold. Enjoy!

All these big ace boxes are making me look bad
emoji26.png

I wouldn’t worry about that at all. I cheated.
Very true. Mine was delivered today so hope it made it safely.

Was it to me??!!

Got hit with a wall of beer tonight! Looking like some awesome beers too. I wish the wife told me when I got home from work instead of leaving them on my work bench. Guess this calls for a quick chill. Awesome round.

29FF3D1D-A31F-4674-83AA-19D259270970.jpeg

I have a UPS package that says it's coming tomorrow. Either my wife has been shopping or I have beer coming.

And an apology for who i got picked, but I'll be shopping tomorrow!

No worries, we are trying a new "shipping box" supplier, so my recipient maay be waiting until mid-next week for me to ship.

I'm gonna say that is @JCasey1992 package
Shoot! You found me out!

I wouldn’t worry about that at all. I cheated.

Was it to me??!!

Got hit with a wall of beer tonight! Looking like some awesome beers too. I wish the wife told me when I got home from work instead of leaving them on my work bench. Guess this calls for a quick chill. Awesome round.

View attachment 660580
Glad that arrived safely! I've been toying with a new packing method. FYI... I assume you heard but you can expect one more box tomorrow.

ONE HUNDRED TWENTY EIGHT FLUID OUNCES. JESUS CHRIST. Whyyyyyyyy
I was feeling pretty generous on this one. I hope I didn't go too overkill lol. My apologies if I did. Definitely wasn't trying to show anybody up.

Cheers!

Shoot! You found me out!

Glad that arrived safely! I've been toying with a new packing method. FYI... I assume you heard but you can expect one more box tomorrow.

I was feeling pretty generous on this one. I hope I didn't go to overkill lol. My apologies if I did. Definitely wasn't trying to show anybody up.

Cheers!
I need some CO beer. I miss Colorado

Back