FotD Secret Santa Beer Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PLEASE one of these be me[emoji16]

You'll get your box tomorrow, but I hardly think that's the one you're waiting on, lol. Hey, beer is beer, right? ...and it's technically a secret as to which TRB I sent : )

I tell you want, you just call me your Saturday Secret Santa, and it's a win-win!!

Life's too short to wait! I took a peek and couldn't help myself once I did. Holy Fudge, this is awesome! Thanks @CTownBrewer (I hope)

Secret-Santa01.jpg

We did have a casualty, though...

Secret-Santa02.jpg

I will properly toast to it when I enjoy my first one this weekend.

Any recommendations where to start? It'll be my 1st foray into the Rare Barrel.

Thanks again!

Life's too short to wait! I took a peek and couldn't help myself once I did. Holy Fudge, this is awesome! Thanks @CTownBrewer (I hope)

View attachment 660988

View attachment 660989

Thanks again!

Damn! Sorry about the break. I originally had the 5 club bottles set aside, but there seemed to be space left, so I threw in the Rye Barrel Home Sour Home. For what it's worth, I liked the Rye HSH much better than the bottle that broke.

Aside from Rye HSH, the Bellatrix & For Ever More are probably my 2 favorite club releases they've had since I've been a member. Playing For Keeps is a great tropical summer sour. Age of Exploration is more subtle.

Glad you haven't had much Rare Barrel. Shipping to someone also in California was a little stressful, since you could probably get a lot of what I have access to. Cheers!

Damn! Sorry about the break. I originally had the 5 club bottles set aside, but there seemed to be space left, so I threw in the Rye Barrel Home Sour Home. For what it's worth, I liked the Rye HSH much better than the bottle that broke.

Aside from Rye HSH, the Bellatrix & For Ever More are probably my 2 favorite club releases they've had since I've been a member. Playing For Keeps is a great tropical summer sour. Age of Exploration is more subtle.

Glad you haven't had much Rare Barrel. Shipping to someone also in California was a little stressful, since you could probably get a lot of what I have access to. Cheers!

I haven't had any, so I'm super stoked. Thanks for the tips, and thanks for the beer.

The good news is, the whole office smells wonderful!

View attachment 660988

View attachment 660989

Thanks again!

So what you’re saying is that you ended up at 127fl oz of beer?

Seriously though, broken beers suck but Rare Barrel is some damn good beer. That’s an amazing box!

Boom! Porch bomb has landed! I recognized this name instantly. Thanks @pshankstar for the awesome box! Just in time for my birthday weekend to boot! Can’t wait for these to chill!
View attachment 661020

Cheers bud and happy birthday!! I’m glad it all made the cross country trip intact.
I haven’t tried Honor System or Deep Orbit yet.

View attachment 660468 last minute pick up. Secret Santa coming at ya!! Shipping tomorrow

Haha. Love the sneak peak. I suppose you used that glass for a reason huh? I seam to have recurved two of those beers today. I could not have picked a better box myself. As always, thanks and cheers. My first beer is to you.

59772841042__0F9596B3-AA00-4E8B-A857-2E277C929945.JPG

Haha. Love the sneak peak. I suppose you used that glass for a reason huh? I seam to have recurved two of those beers today. I could not have picked a better box myself. As always, thanks and cheers. My first beer is to you.

View attachment 661086

That Trillium wild is hands downs their best beer. Clean. Funky. Basic. Old school trillium

Latest posts

Back