FotD Secret Santa Beer Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_8151.JPG

I know exactly what I'm going to get, but I haven't even thought about trying to get it yet. Mostly so it's, uh - fresher. Yeah. That.
That's my excuse. I need to quarantine off my package in the fridge with yellow tape. There's too many times I open it a little tipsy and very tempted or forfetful. But hey! You can always go shopping again.

That's my excuse. I need to quarantine off my package in the fridge with yellow tape. There's too many times I open it a little tipsy and very tempted or forfetful. But hey! You can always go shopping again.

I try to put the beers for a trade set aside, usually in the back of a shelf that’s out of sight as possible. Not always fool proof but helps.

I try to put the beers for a trade set aside, usually in the back of a shelf that’s out of sight as possible. Not always fool proof but helps.
That's where @TBC's plan comes into play. These come with an automatic containment case. I have a bunch of these leftover after the holidays meant for family every year.
tapatalk_1576914102849.jpeg

Depending on which service you use to ship, I think you might be able to ship as soon as Christmas day. I'll probably send mine out on the 30th.

Wait we can add bourbon/whiskey to the Xmas boxes?

Blind question. Is everyone here a fan if some were sent?

Because there is no “selection” process, I’m recommending a limit of 128 fl. Oz. of beer for all deliveries. This means roughly , 5 750ml bottles, 8 pint cans, 12 cans of PBR, 5 tall boys of Corona, or 1 gallon of grade C hooch.

Seems like hooch has been okayed!!

I really don’t drink hard liquor but I’ll never say no b/c I like to try new things. I am so out of the loop on any liquor too so I don’t know what to look for or know what’s better than another one. I’m game regardless! Just be aware I’ll probably ask the sender a lot of questions if I’m the recipient of any liquor.

I really don’t drink hard liquor but I’ll never say no b/c I like to try new things. I am so out of the loop on any liquor too so I don’t know what to look for or know what’s better than another one. I’m game regardless! Just be aware I’ll probably ask the sender a lot of questions if I’m the recipient of any liquor.
I second this. Never been much of a hard liquor drinker but I love trying something different. Always nice to try and expand your horizons!

Back