FotD Secret Santa Beer Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a side note, a handful of people have reached out saying they haven’t been able to ship yet. All good. The deadline to ship is Friday, so there’s plenty of time left.
If you don’t think you can hit Friday, shoot me a PM and let me know, and I’ll reach out to your giftee.

As a side note, a handful of people have reached out saying they haven’t been able to ship yet. All good. The deadline to ship is Friday, so there’s plenty of time left.
If you don’t think you can hit Friday, shoot me a PM and let me know, and I’ll reach out to your giftee.

In all seriousness I’m in no rush so whomever my Secret Santa is, no pressure. I will be out of town next week for work arriving home late Friday night the 24th. So if it arrives while I’m away next week or later it’s all good.
I’m just happy to participate in this fun trade!

If I don’t make Friday its because I am buying more beers and will ship Saturday.

And I promise that none of my boxes will exceed 128 oz or so (as long as we don’t count water). Shrug

Water absolutely doesn’t count.

Good cause I got a few of em

IMG_0580.JPG

IMG_0417.JPG

I used the box you sent me to pack my offering, so there is another one that may come back around to you down the line.
Box arrived this morning from my Santa. I thought the box looked familiar and before I cut it open I noticed my writing on it! I usually write the weights so I don’t mix up shipments. I’m not sure if I shipped to my Santa before or maybe someone I shipped to sent it to him. Anyways here is the pic. I know my Santa. I’ll let the rest of you figure it out! I’ll also resend the box somewhere else in the lower 48. Thanks Santa!

View attachment 661826

In all seriousness I’m in no rush so whomever my Secret Santa is, no pressure. I will be out of town next week for work arriving home late Friday night the 24th. So if it arrives while I’m away next week or later it’s all good.
I’m just happy to participate in this fun trade!

I can Echo @pshankstar statement. I could care less when my package arrives. I know whomever is good for it and in no hurry.
Although I’m not chasing my fedex driver like him. [emoji12][emoji12]

I can Echo @pshankstar statement. I could care less when my package arrives. I know whomever is good for it and in no hurry.
Although I’m not chasing my fedex driver like him. [emoji12][emoji12]

For the record I am not chasing the FedEx truck, I’m stalking them. [emoji6] There’s a big difference and one may be a little creepier than the other. Haha

What's that boy! Is that the UPS truck?

I was out in the backyard with the dogs when we all heard a delivery truck pull up. We all ran to the fence and barked like crazy. Haha
After finishing my work out back I found to my delight that Santa had left me a present! And what a heck of a present it was too!! Thank you @TheDudeLebowski!!! The great thing is, they are already chilled too!! Can’t wait to dig into them!
Now I can relax. Haha
IMG_8490.JPG

I was out in the backyard with the dogs when we all heard a delivery truck pull up. We all ran to the fence and barked like crazy. Haha
After finishing my work out back I found to my delight that Santa had left me a present! And what a heck of a present it was too!! Thank you @TheDudeLebowski!!! The great thing is, they are already chilled too!! Can’t wait to dig into them!
Now I can relax. Haha
View attachment 662051
Aaaah! Glad you found the hidden Trillium stickers under the packing slip. I forgot to pack them in the box.

The 4 Treehouse Christmas stouts I liked. I'm not a huge lacto or spiced stout guy but they didn't go overboard. I even found as it warmed up it got better on the balance being a little bolder without overpowering.

Now I can hit my fridge without worrying about raiding my allotted trades!

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

Aaaah! Glad you found the hidden Trillium stickers under the packing slip. I forgot to pack them in the box.

The 4 Treehouse Christmas stouts I liked. I'm not a huge lacto or spiced stout guy but they didn't go overboard. I even found as it warmed up it got better on the balance being a little bolder without overpowering.

Now I can hit my fridge without worrying about raiding my allotted trades!

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

You nailed it, thank you! I don’t think I’ve had any of those beers before too. It’s supposed to start getting cold again so those stouts will be nice on those cold nights. Thanks for the heads up on them too!
Yeah the stickers were a surprise. I sliced one opening the box but there were extras.
Enjoy raiding the fridge without any worries. That’s a real struggle!

Back