FotD Secret Santa Beer Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winner winner, turkey dinner.

Adjustments.JPG

Last edited:
No poopy! I was just thinking earlier that it's fun just to be in the same group as you; you're always super generous. Look forward to meeting you someday :)

I know, I know... My priority the next time I fire up the computer (probably/maybe tomorrow).

Edit: Done

It’s my duty to spread the word of Ohio.

Holyfukinsh1t there's a bunch of people potentially waiting for santa to eat cookies. . .

Have to watch this from afar I'm afraid. I was going to guess 30,581,899,103 the approximate number turkeys eaten since the 1st Thanksgiving in 1622 during the holiday season.

As a side note, I've decided to just use the classic Excel + Outlook mail merge technique for this round, so I will have the ability to see who is my Santa (but I promise not to look). If this upsets anyone, I promise I will have at least one DIPA before doing the randomization/hitting send.

As a side note, I've decided to just use the classic Excel + Outlook mail merge technique for this round, so I will have the ability to see who is my Santa (but I promise not to look). If this upsets anyone, I promise I will have at least one DIPA before doing the randomization/hitting send.

Make it 2...minimum and no one will worry :)

The sad thing is that I'm going to have to send everything out the morning of a workday. I sincerely hope nobody notices me stumbling around the office more than usual!

WTH Man:
@SailorJerry

Fixed :)

I still stand by my excuse for the random, and mostly pointless, "In" that I sent you. My 14 month old was using my as a trampoline while I was reading this. It was easier to say "in", and then try to remember to get the template done :), versus trying it while I was a makeshift gym.

My bad :)

Fixed :)

I still stand by my excuse for the random, and mostly pointless, "In" that I sent you. My 14 month old was using my as a trampoline while I was reading this. It was easier to say "in", and then try to remember to get the template done :), versus trying it while I was a makeshift gym.

My bad :)

Shhhh. Let me enjoy the opportunity to call someone out. ;)

I’ll get you added to the list officially when I get home.

Looking forward to this trade, maybe next year the December FOTD trade should just be the Secret Santa version to avoid any conflicts, Although @TheEagleRising did a great job of running the last round. And Congrats to @imasickboy for making it through to all of the 20 rounds of the FOTD, you are definitely the FOTD GOAT! Happy Holidays All!

Where are you?

@PianoMan
@gromitdj
@afro_lou
@GaBrewZoo
@EcuPirate07
@jschm19
@Remmy

I believe the bounty is still out on @Remmy!

Back