• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan For Sale: BRUTUS 10, 10-20gal brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akroessler

Reaction score
Hello brewers!

I'm upgrading to electric and 20 gal kettles. So my trusty direct fire recirc Brutus 10 is now for sale.

Has a full panel for everything you need for recirc and to keep temperatures on ALL 3 burners. Stand is 2" steel with a powdercoat very heavy duty(has easily 150+ brews on it). Has heavy duty casters so you can roll it with one hand. Has 3 honeywell valves and a pilot on each burner. it WILL come with the RTD probes. Will hold temps within 1 degree with EASE (which is where i get my mash eff). Burners are 3, 10 tip jet wok burners (they put out about 100k BTU ea) They can be used easily for 20 gal+, they are currently setup for natural gas so you can connect it to your house (thats what i do). They can be switched to propane, all you need is the orifice which costs about 4$.

MT is a bayou classic 10gal with false bottom, insulated with about 3/4 of an inch of insulation.
HLT/BK are standard 10 gal kettles with some added recirc fittings, all attached will come with. TC fittings on all 3 will be included

I get 85-90% mash efficiency on all my my brews. I will attach a plethora of pictures so i hope i get all of the angles you guys need!

note: CFC, pumps and my stout kettle (oops) not for sale

Let me know if anyone has questions, more pictures, etc. I am located in Holt, Michigan. Local is preferred for the obvious size of all of this, but if you want shipping itll be on you from 48842.

Asking $1800 for whole shebang, or best offer. If anything send me a message with an offer. Doesnt hurt to ask. If you want I can text you more pictures. Panel stays with stand. Will sell kettles separate.

pix.sfly.com/q9gDnbSy PHOTO LINK for *more photos* on shutterfly

Attachments

• image1 (2).jpeg
    image1 (2).jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 656
  • image2 (3).jpeg
    image2 (3).jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 672
  • image2 (1).jpeg
    image2 (1).jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 619
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 608
  • image1 (3).jpeg
    image1 (3).jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 613
  • image1 (4).jpeg
    image1 (4).jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 595
  • image3 (1).jpeg
    image3 (1).jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 632
  • image4 (1).jpeg
    image4 (1).jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 617
Last edited:
1300$ for the lot. Send me an offer. Someone grab this awesome deal.

Wow! Great price. Have you tried Craig’s list? I’m set up, but that is really nice.

I have. Not as much interest as I was hoping. Considering all of this includes the panel, I'm pretty surprised for the lack of real offers. I must be missing something.

I have. Not as much interest as I was hoping. Considering all of this includes the panel, I'm pretty surprised for the lack of real offers. I must be missing something.
i don't think so, if i had the money or a way to pick it up currently i would but it in a heartbeat but i just bought a keg system.

i don't think so, if i had the money or a way to pick it up currently i would but it in a heartbeat but i just bought a keg system.
I can deliver within reason if it’s something you’re interested in, I don’t need to sell the kettles with it.

Back