FoFA 2018

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, we have not found pee man, although we’ve confirmed it was someone on the bus. We’ve yet to find the beer thief, it will happen then I’m telling chemman14, kinda srs.

The house situation has gotten weird. First we weren’t welcome back, then she “watched all the tapes” and now suddenly we are next year. Idk. She must have watched the one of me fapping into Dons pillows. She seems weird.

The house listing is also gone from Air BnB. Our hostess was cute. The running joke of the weekend was I wanted to ask her for nudes.

I’m sure you find that shocking.
Yes, please let me know if you can find out, **** thieves.

Can't wait to see that solo'd on Beersnobbin's Instagram story.

Raffle seems like it would raise more money (and be a bit more fair IMO) than auction, but not my place to make that decision obviously...

Raffle seems like it would raise more money (and be a bit more fair IMO) than auction, but not my place to make that decision obviously...

NAFY can't do more than one raffle a year for something alcohol-related, and we already used that raffle opportunity for another event, so it's not even an option. Also, the only thing not fair about an auction is that you may not have enough money to win (and donate to these great causes). Plus, it'll be live bidding for this, which (IMO) is more exciting than a raffle.

So am I going to get to see a wiener or not?

Unwatching this thread if not.
2626B0A8-0574-4175-9E81-E0E5721C8A8B.jpeg

Back