First world problems

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's impossible for my wife or daughter to toss out a 99% empty bottle of shampoo, conditioner, or body wash. I started cleaning the shower today and reduced the number of bottles in there from nine to three.

My kegerator died so I had to modify the beer fridge to become a kegerator because now was a bad time to buy another kegerator cause I had to make a payment on my new sports car....

Friggin bull****.

I filled up on pulled pork at a barbecue festival today, and now I have to wait until later to order a pizza for dinner because I'm still too full.

Seriously. I hate restaurants that have $100 bottles of wine but think Heineken is a fine imported beer.

Sure, I like Heineken. It's nostalgic of my youth. But that doesn't mean it's not cheep Dutch lager. Seriously, James Bond only drank it while pretending to be dead.

Ack. Heineken in the US isn't even a third world beer. And it's what Delta has as their premium beer.

I got bumped to first class last week and had a choice between Heineken, Corona, Lite, and Blue Moon... Had a wine instead.

Ack. Heineken in the US isn't even a third world beer. And it's what Delta has as their premium beer.

I got bumped to first class last week and had a choice between Heineken, Corona, Lite, and Blue Moon... Had a wine instead.

Water, please!

Sent from my magic box, using only my thumbs.

Local college football game is delayed due to weather". Why can't these pansy's play in the rain. They are already doing a great job of staying away from the goal post.

Also, I'll join with one of the earlier posters. I'm cursed with this job that pays pretty well but I'm not entirely satisfied with. Therefore I spend a lot of time during weekdays on Homebrewtalk.com.

My friend, this is a SOLUTION, not a problem!:ban:

One of the meads I wanted to buy at mead fest wasn't available for sale because the label hadn't been approved yet. Big time gubmint bull crap.

Local college football game is delayed due to weather". Why can't these pansy's play in the rain. They are already doing a great job of staying away from the goal post.

Right??

Went to an MSU game with my daughter and they wouldn't let her in with her purse. Had to walk back to her apartment and by the time we got back to the stadium I missed the first 4 touchdowns MSU scored!

There was still 5 minutes left in the first period, so I got to see the rest of the 73 points they scored, but...

Going to a homebrew club meeting tonight at a bar that is within walking distance, could also ride my bike there, or drive my car. I wish I could just teleport there so I could cut out the whole part about getting out of my comfortable chair wrapped in blankets. Or just float myself there like Professor Xavier.

Literally less than half a mile away.

Last Thursday our cleaning lady called and said she couldn't clean the house on Friday but she could on Tuesday.

Glad I came to this meeting my 2 entries placed 2nd and 3rd. Now I have to walk home, drunk bike riding = owi.

Walking sucks

The store is out of my dogs favorite flavor of grain-free non-GMO kibble

There are only 14 different types of microbrews at the gas station down the street from my house.

My neighbor mows his yard too much and my yard looks like it needs mowed.

When the beer store in my neighborhood reopened after being sold, they decided to stop carrying Mexican and Asian beers, to make more room for Pacific Northwest craft beers.

Couldn't watch the Oscars last night because I had to watch The Walking/Talking Dead so I dvred it.Already saw the list of winners this morning so now it's ruined for me.Crap!

Back