Fill Boss V3 bottle filler anyone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
was wondering if anyone here has used the fill boss v3 bottle filler. It looks too good to be true. Can't seem to find any reviews on it online.

I must not be up to speed with large volume bottling. I have no input on the fillboss bottler itself. I do know that Darren produces high quality products and has the best customer service possible.

I cant figure out why someone would want to spend 1300 dollars on a bottler, but it sounds like that's a good price? I bought a William's Warn counter pressure filler and thought that I was going way overboard. It works like magic.

was wondering if anyone here has used the fill boss v3 bottle filler. It looks too good to be true. Can't seem to find any reviews on it online.

I'm not sure why one would spend $1,300 just to bottle one bottle at a time. If you truly are trying to speed up the process, consider waiting on a 15-20% sale from MoreBeer and buy one of these.....https://www.morebeer.com/products/medusa-multihead-counter-pressure-bottle-filler.html.

One person can fill up to four bottles at a time in a staggered order and then cap one bottle at a time in a staggered order.

I must not be up to speed with large volume bottling. I have no input on the fillboss bottler itself. I do know that Darren produces high quality products and has the best customer service possible.

I cant figure out why someone would want to spend 1300 dollars on a bottler, but it sounds like that's a good price? I bought a William's Warn counter pressure filler and thought that I was going way overboard. It works like magic.

I might be bottling 400 bottles at a time and though this might only happen twice a month, i find the convenience of the fill boss pretty cool. No need to fiddle with knobs to pressurise or to purge the oxygen, no need to fiddle with a valve to maintain the same fill level cross bottles, the microprocessor on the fill boss takes care of that.

Did consider the williams warn and the blichmann beer gun as well but i think this might be good value for money.

The medusa is a good option too, albeit a little more expensive and larger. The cost does become a lot more when i have to factor in shipping and customs fees in India.

Latest posts

Back