Fellowship of the Homebrew VIII: I Drink and I know Things

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated list:

Pianoman
TBC
TwistedGray
passedpawn
fourfarthing
Dgallo
Beerwildered
aharri1
Thorrak
jaymosbeershack
camonick

Count me in...even though I never received anything from my last round
Absolutely!

Hate to add a rule but seriously if folks hadn't sent their beers from the last round they shouldn't be allowed to participate in the next. I'd recommend sending 4 retails if, for what ever reason, one couldn't follow through on the commitment.

Updated list:

Pianoman
TBC
TwistedGray
passedpawn
fourfarthing
Dgallo
Beerwildered
aharri1
Thorrak
jaymosbeershack
camonick
jason613

Updated list:

Pianoman
TBC
TwistedGray
passedpawn
fourfarthing
Dgallo
Beerwildered
aharri1
Thorrak
jaymosbeershack
camonick
jason613
You seriously need to go back and read page one of this thread. You're missing something important.

You mean the words I WROTE on the 1st thread I CREATED??? pfffff...I know them like the back of my hand! Errr.....what did I write?

He's pointing out that TwistedGray said he didn't ship. And you say that disqualifies him from this round. And he's on your list for this round. I think that's it, anyway.

Nope. Read page one again. Still missing something.

Updated list:

Pianoman
imasickboy
TBC
TwistedGray
passedpawn
fourfarthing
Dgallo
Beerwildered
aharri1
Thorrak
jaymosbeershack
camonick
jason613

Back at 13...keep the crazy train going

Last edited:
Was going to brew more beers for this thing, but my electric system was tripping the breaker. 10-yrs old, time for a re-build. I already have two beers ready. If I can't get two more different ones ready, I have some other homebrewed things to send. Endless wonders around these parts, I'll find plenty to fill the box.

This is my Wildflower Wheat (honey chamomile wheat). 6.2%. It's really tasty. Pretty awesome head, with great lacing. I added gelatin to one, not to the other. The pic below is no gelatin.

upload_2019-5-12_16-50-50.png

I said to my girlfriend last night, "I really need to bottle one of these ambers for the trade" it kicked after 2 more oz. Guess ill have to find a way to get the brut into a bottle at 20 psi.(I think i need a 22 foot line)

I said to my girlfriend last night, "I really need to bottle one of these ambers for the trade" it kicked after 2 more oz)
That’s what I was afraid of with my one offering. Ended up filling 3 12ozs early so I know it wouldn’t kick, but now I’m just worried about oxidation. Good thing it’s a sour so it should be alright

I'm gonna start filling bottles this week some for a contest and others for the trade!
Hopefully 4 different varieties. Here's my sour

Last edited:
Back