Fellowship of the Home Brew XIII: Never Give up, Never Surrender!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Atlantatoper and camonick sent in they're picks. Pianoman has until 7:25pm for his pick...

1. 3 Dawg Night -7:00pm Selects @DrGMG
  2. yoop89 - 7:05pm Selects @Atlantatopher
  3. aharri1 - 7:10pm Selects @ajbosley2015
  4. Atlantatopher - 7:15pm Selects @PianoMan
  5. camonick - 7:20pm Selects @3 Dawg Night
  6. PianoMan - 7:25pm
  7. DrGMG - 7:30pm
  8. ajbosley2015 - 7:35pm
  9. wepeeler - 7:40pm
  10. RCope - 7:45pm
  11. TwistedGray - 7:50pm
  12. fourfarthing - 7:55pm

Damn that was easy!!
Now I can keep drinking!!
91B1C4D3-80BD-42C3-8D89-B4ADCFAE0297.jpeg

Fellowship of the Home Brew XIII Offers Left....

=================================================================================================

TwistedGray:

New offer...
• Russian Imperial Oatmeal Stout (8.66%)
• Oatmeal Stout (7.35%)
• Session Oatmeal Stout (3.81%)
• Carob Session Stout (2.63%)
• House Ale (blackberry ale) (2%)

Possibly a freshly brewed Saison...possibly...needs to pass QA/QC

=================================================================================================
yopp89:

Saison – 6.0% 28 IBU, Simple Saison w/ French Strisselspalt hops and fermented with a combo of 3724 & 3726.
Dry Irish Stout – 4.2% 30 IBU, V3 of my Guinness Clone.
Piwo Grodziskie – 4.0% 18 IBU, 100% Oak Smoked Wheat.
Farmhouse Ale – 5.8% 28 IBU, traditional Biere de Garde recipe fermented with a mixed culture harvested from Brewery Vivant.
Butterbeer – 5.3% 15 IBU, Cream Ale brewed for Wizards and Witches alike.
NEIPA – 5.8% 50 IBU, First attempt at this style, hopped with Ekuanot, Mosaic & Citra.
Ellis Imperial Stout 2020 – 12.0% 60 IBU, my yearly Imperial Stout, this years recipe includes smoked malt, rye and chocolate.
12 oz of something seasonal and extremely high gravity(N.A.)

================================================================================================

fourfarthing:

There will be more, but this is my base offer

Light Diffusing - 7.7% Saison brewed with Nugget, Celeia and Saaz. 40IBUs. WY3724/WY3726 blend

George 5.1% Bo Pils, 100% Saaz Hop. Kreusened with unfermented Helles. (still bottle conditioning)

Arthur 5.8% Witbier. Orange and coriander added at flameout, with the orange done through a aleo-saccharum infusion. Kreusened with unfermented Helles. (still bottle conditioning)

aharri1:

Psuedo Like A Lager Screaming Harmonics on Untappd
Psuedo Like A Lager - Screaming Harmonics - Untappd
I used the new Lutra kveik strain with a helles grain bill and noble hops. Then, I double dry hopped it with Pacific Jade. Bready, fruity, easy to drink, and clear.

Drink That Funky Saison White Boy Screaming Harmonics on Untappd Drink That Funky Saison White Boy - Screaming Harmonics - Untappd
I co-pitched french saison yeast, belgian saison yeast, and a russian wildlower yeast for a house culture. Basil, lemongrass, and peppercorn's were added near the end of the boil. Dry, funky, and refreshing!

Stromas Barrel BBA Screaming Harmonics on Untappd Stromas Barrel BBA - Screaming Harmonics - Untappd
10.2% Scottish wee heavy aged for 4 months in a freshly emptied moonshine Brandy barrel. Smooth and semi-sweet

Bush Medicine Screaming Harmonics on Untappd Bush Medicine - Screaming Harmonics - Untappd
Caribbean style Stout using the recipe guidelines from the Jamaican dragon stout recipe. I used Omega DIPA 052 IPA yeast to give it more fruity notes. Lots of toffee, caramel, and some fruitiness are on the palate.

Lake County Swamp Nectar Screaming Harmonics on Untappd Lake County Swamp Nectar - Screaming Harmonics - Untappd
Hazy IPA brewed with a huge whirlpool of Azacca and El Dorado. Then, DDH with Azacca, El Dorado, and Galaxy hops. I co-pitched opshaug kveik and metschnikowia reukaufii wildlflower yeast for a more fruity flavor. It has notes of passion fruit, pineapple, citrus, and sweet melons.

wepeeler:

Russian Imperial Stout - Coffee, chocolate, roasty, yet smooth and complex stout. 9%

All Citra New England IPA. Super citrusy, hazy juice bomb. 6.9%

Citra/Mosaic New England IPA - Recipe I've been working on for a few years. Bright citrus. Orange and tangerine forward. Red candy, dank finish. 6.9%

German Pilsner - All Saaz. Crisp crusher. Noble hop profile balanced with a bready backbone. 4.5%

fourfarthing:

Light Diffusing - 7.7% Saison brewed with Nugget, Celeia and Saaz. 40IBUs. WY3724/WY3726 blend

George 5.1% Bo Pils, 100% Saaz Hop. Kreusened with unfermented Helles. (still bottle conditioning)

Arthur 5.8% Witbier. Orange and coriander added at flameout, with the orange done through a aleo-saccharum infusion. Kreusened with unfermented Helles. (still bottle conditioning)

aharri1:

I used the new Lutra kveik strain with a helles grain bill and noble hops. Then, I double dry hopped it with Pacific Jade. Bready, fruity, easy to drink, and clear.

Drink That Funky Saison White Boy Screaming Harmonics on Untappd Drink That Funky Saison White Boy - Screaming Harmonics - Untappd
I co-pitched french saison yeast, belgian saison yeast, and a russian wildlower yeast for a house culture. Basil, lemongrass, and peppercorn's were added near the end of the boil. Dry, funky, and refreshing!

Stromas Barrel BBA Screaming Harmonics on Untappd Stromas Barrel BBA - Screaming Harmonics - Untappd
10.2% Scottish wee heavy aged for 4 months in a freshly emptied moonshine Brandy barrel. Smooth and semi-sweet

Bush Medicine Screaming Harmonics on Untappd Bush Medicine - Screaming Harmonics - Untappd
Caribbean style Stout using the recipe guidelines from the Jamaican dragon stout recipe. I used Omega DIPA 052 IPA yeast to give it more fruity notes. Lots of toffee, caramel, and some fruitiness are on the palate.

Lake County Swamp Nectar Screaming Harmonics on Untappd Lake County Swamp Nectar - Screaming Harmonics - Untappd
Hazy IPA brewed with a huge whirlpool of Azacca and El Dorado. Then, DDH with Azacca, El Dorado, and Galaxy hops. I co-pitched opshaug kveik and metschnikowia reukaufii wildlflower yeast for a more fruity flavor. It has notes of passion fruit, pineapple, citrus, and sweet melons.

fourfarthing:

aharri1:

We all know @TwistedGray is not picking the offer with the IPA.

Taking a pot shot here.....
  1. 3 Dawg Night -7:00pm Selects @DrGMG
  2. yoop89 - 7:05pm Selects @Atlantatopher
  3. aharri1 - 7:10pm Selects @ajbosley2015
  4. Atlantatopher - 7:15pm Selects @PianoMan
  5. camonick - 7:20pm Selects @3 Dawg Night
  6. PianoMan - 7:25pm Selects @RCope
  7. DrGMG - 7:30pm Selects @camonick
  8. ajbosley2015 - 7:35pm Selects @yoop89
  9. wepeeler - 7:40pm Selects @TwistedGray
  10. RCope - 7:45pm Selects @wepeeler
  11. TwistedGray - 7:50pm Selects @fourfarthing
  12. fourfarthing - 7:55pm Selects @aharri1
Great ending to a great FotHB! @3 Dawg Night you are the OP next time! So everyone PM each other and salivate at your future yummies!

Back