Fellowship of the Drink XXIV: Now we have a case

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought you went to the bottom of the list of you didn't pick during your time. No? (Newbie here..)

No. First Come First Served. I think its bc we are all likely drunk. Normally, it does result in them picking the next day bc they forgot.

I need three. Have a cat that has a lump that looks like cancer. A year after I had a cat with cancer. F beer, I want scotch.

sorry to hear that. I hope your wrong. Scotch will help for tonight but you’d probably regret it tomorrow morning.

This is going to be the wackiest pick set ever. @TBC looks to be picking middle round here. @ Nagorg, you are on the clock with the 5th pick.

all the people I figured would be picked before me are still available along with the one I was hoping to fall to me.

let's all take a minute to thank @Thorrak without whom this would all have died off eons ago due to admin overload.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Remaining Offers This Round:

Active Participants with Offers:

Thorrak

thumb.7cf26394-8767-454a-8395-2cecd1934092.jpg

Thorrak's offer:
The Bruery - Imperial Stout - Black Tuesday 2020
The Bruery - Imperial Stout - Black Tuesday 2019
The Bruery - Imperial Stout - Black Tuesday finished in port wine barrels
Finback - Imperial Stout - Some Assembly Required

LBussy

thumb.c3a03885-7818-43e7-93eb-b8105fd8dc06.jpg

LBussy's offer:
Anniversary Abbey from Martin City Brewing Company, a Belgian Quadrupel: Anniversary Abbey - Martin City Brewing Company - Untappd
Anniversary Stout from Martin City Brewing Company, a Stout - Imperial / Double: Anniversary Stout - Martin City Brewing Company - Untappd
Tallgrass Buffalo Sweat Oatmeal Cream Stout from Wichita Brewing Company, a Stout - Oatmeal: Tallgrass Buffalo Sweat Oatmeal Cream Stout - Wichita Brewing Company - Untappd
Old Chub from Oskar Blues Brewery, a Scotch Ale / Wee Heavy: Old Chub - Oskar Blues Brewery - Untappd
Absence of Light Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk Stout from 4 Hands Brewing Company, a Stout - Milk / Sweet: Absence of Light Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk Stout - 4 Hands Brewing Company - Untappd
BA20 Vol. 4: Zuccotto from Oskar Blues Brewery, a Stout - Imperial / Double: BA20 Vol. 4: Zuccotto - Oskar Blues Brewery - Untappd
Stratasphere from City Barrel Brewing Company, an IPA - New England: Stratasphere - City Barrel Brewing Company - Untappd
Rad AF from City Barrel Brewing Company, an IPA - New England: Rad AF - City Barrel Brewing Company - Untappd
Scale of Complexity - Sabro from 4 Hands Brewing Company, an IPA - New England: Scale of Complexity - Sabro - 4 Hands Brewing Company - Untappd
Pseudo Sue from Toppling Goliath Brewing Co., a Pale Ale - American: Pseudo Sue - Toppling Goliath Brewing Co. - Untappd

CTownBrewer

thumb.5a8fc767-ff1c-43bf-9058-ad6f50ce1291.jpg

CTownBrewer's offer:
Set of all 4 Rare Barrel 2020 Ambassadors of Sour bottles...

-RARE BARREL-Examined At Leisure (Golden Sour w/Apriums & Pluots)
untappd.com
Examined At Leisure (2020) - The Rare Barrel - Untappd
Examined At Leisure (2020) by The Rare Barrel is a Sour - Fruited which has a rating of 4.3 out of 5, with 296 ratings and reviews on Untappd.
untappd.com untappd.com

-RARE BARREL-Ensnare The Senses (Red Sour w/Cherries & Raspberries Aged In Cinnamon Whiskey, Vanilla Extract, & Maple Syrup Barrels)
untappd.com
Ensnare the Senses (2020) - The Rare Barrel - Untappd
Ensnare the Senses (2020) by The Rare Barrel is a Sour - Other which has a rating of 4 out of 5, with 106 ratings and reviews on Untappd.
untappd.com untappd.com

-RARE BARREL-Ever Changing & Eternal (Golden Sour w/Carrot Juice, Vanilla, Cinnamon, & Nutmeg)
untappd.com
Ever-Changing And Eternal (2020) - The Rare Barrel - Untappd
Ever-Changing And Eternal (2020) by The Rare Barrel is a Sour - Other which has a rating of 4.1 out of 5, with 106 ratings and reviews on Untappd.
untappd.com untappd.com

-RARE BARREL- After All This Time (Mixed Fermentation IPA)
untappd.com
After All This Time - The Rare Barrel - Untappd
After All This Time by The Rare Barrel is a IPA - Sour which has a rating of 4.2 out of 5, with 162 ratings and reviews on Untappd.
untappd.com untappd.com

-MODERN TIMES-Mega Devil's Teeth Variant (Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout w/Coconut & Pistachios-League Crowler Fill)
untappd.com
Mega Devil's Teeth Aged In Bourbon Barrels W/ Pistachio & Coconut - Modern Times Beer - Untappd
Mega Devil's Teeth Aged In Bourbon Barrels W/ Pistachio & Coconut by Modern Times Beer is a Stout - Imperial / Double which has a rating of 4.4 out of 5, with 1,828 ratings and reviews on Untappd.
untappd.com untappd.com

Glassware is a set of 2021 Modern Times League of Partygoers tasters

LoneTreeFarms

thumb.9578b1e9-34a5-40d8-8caf-72e4c3f33a54.jpg

LoneTreeFarms's offer:
Toppling Goliath - Double Dry Hopped King Sue

Double Dry Hop King Sue - Toppling Goliath Brewing Co. - Untappd

Toppling Goliath - cherry Fandango

Cherry Fandango - Toppling Goliath Brewing Co. - Untappd

Reunion - rock and roll bus driver

Rock'N Roll Bus Driver - ReUnion Brewery - Untappd

Lion Bridge - Gazprom

GAZPROM! (2021) - Lion Bridge Brewing Company - Untappd

mullet6577

thumb.18c52624-2b4f-416c-96a0-6d445fe05cf9.jpg

mullet6577's offer:
Beale Street Brewing Company - Hopnotizing Minds - IPA
untappd.com
Hopnotizing Minds - Beale Street Brewing Co. - Untappd
Hopnotizing Minds by Beale Street Brewing Co. is a IPA - New England which has a rating of 3.7 out of 5, with 173 ratings and reviews on Untappd.
untappd.com untappd.com

Naked River Brewing Co. - Chocolate Moonpie Stout - Stout
untappd.com
MoonPie Stout - Naked River Brewing Company - Untappd
MoonPie Stout by Naked River Brewing Company is a Stout - Pastry which has a rating of 3.9 out of 5, with 2,783 ratings and reviews on Untappd.
untappd.com untappd.com

Ghost River Brewing - Dom's Red - Barrel Aged Irish Red Ale
www.ghostriverbrewing.com
Brewers' Series — Ghost River Brewing Co.
Brewers' Series Small batch beers straight from our brewers.
www.ghostriverbrewing.com www.ghostriverbrewing.com

Crosstown Brewing Co. - Crazy Uncle Sour Ale - Sour
untappd.com
Crazy Uncle Cranberry Sour - Crosstown Brewing Company - Untappd
Crazy Uncle Cranberry Sour by Crosstown Brewing Company is a Sour - Fruited which has a rating of 4 out of 5, with 114 ratings and reviews on Untappd.
untappd.com untappd.com

Meddlesome Brewing Co. - Dirty Dova - DIPA
untappd.com
Dirty 'Dova - Meddlesome Brewing Company - Untappd
Dirty 'Dova by Meddlesome Brewing Company is a IPA - Imperial / Double which has a rating of 4 out of 5, with 623 ratings and reviews on Untappd.
untappd.com untappd.com

Meddlesome Brewing Co. - She Devil - Belgian Golden Strong
untappd.com
She Devil - Meddlesome Brewing Company - Untappd
She Devil by Meddlesome Brewing Company is a Belgian Blonde which has a rating of 3.9 out of 5, with 457 ratings and reviews on Untappd.
untappd.com untappd.com

Meddlesome Pint Glass - Papertowel included if you're lucky

orionol73

thumb.7514c09f-568e-496a-b010-73f9d7872b53.jpg

orionol73's offer:
Mystery box

TBC

thumb.060c78b9-8ae8-41a0-8648-755665eaef74.jpg

TBC's offer:
Mellow Mink1L Stainless Steel Growler

Mellow Mink Superfruit #9. Fruited Sour
untappd.com
Superfruit 9: Mango, Passionfruit, Blackberry, Blueberry - Mellow Mink Brewing - Untappd
Superfruit 9: Mango, Passionfruit, Blackberry, Blueberry by Mellow Mink Brewing is a Sour - Fruited which has a rating of 3.9 out of 5, with 85 ratings and reviews on Untappd.
untappd.com untappd.com

Mellow Mink Raspberry and Chocolate Truffle Stout
untappd.com
Chocolate & Raspberry Truffle Stout - Mellow Mink Brewing - Untappd
Chocolate & Raspberry Truffle Stout by Mellow Mink Brewing is a Stout - Oatmeal which has a rating of 4 out of 5, with 14 ratings and reviews on Untappd.
untappd.com untappd.com

South County Stellar Phase Pale Ale
untappd.com
Stellar Phase - South County Brewing Co. - Untappd
Stellar Phase by South County Brewing Co. is a Pale Ale - New England which has a rating of 4 out of 5, with 5,573 ratings and reviews on Untappd.
untappd.com untappd.com

Ever Grain Green Blaze DNEIPA
untappd.com
Green Blaze - Ever Grain Brewing Co. - Untappd
Green Blaze by Ever Grain Brewing Co. is a IPA - Imperial / Double New England which has a rating of 4.3 out of 5, with 289 ratings and reviews on Untappd.
untappd.com untappd.com

Cushwa & Ever Grain Collaboration Cafeteria Bowling Fruited Sour
untappd.com
Cafeteria Bowling - Cushwa Brewing Company - Untappd
Cafeteria Bowling by Cushwa Brewing Company is a Sour - Fruited which has a rating of 4.2 out of 5, with 243 ratings and reviews on Untappd.
untappd.com untappd.com

Ever Grain Idaeus Flanders Red
untappd.com
Idaeus - Ever Grain Brewing Co. - Untappd
Idaeus by Ever Grain Brewing Co. is a Sour - Flanders Red Ale which has a rating of 3.9 out of 5, with 115 ratings and reviews on Untappd.
untappd.com untappd.com

TwistedGray

thumb.6cdcc51b-853c-4e5d-9380-c03fb58c2a8b.jpg

TwistedGray's offer:
Small stein from Laguna Seca Raceway

Pliny the Elder / IIPA - Pliny the Elder - Russian River Brewing Company - Untappd
Best Part of Waking Up / Milk Stout - The Best Part of Waking Up - Alvarado Street Brewery - Untappd
Oyster Stout / Stout - Oyster Stout - HenHouse Brewing Company - Untappd
Triple Haole Punch / K. Sour - Triple Haole Punch - Alvarado Street Brewery - Untappd
Biggie's Blueberry Brunch Bonanza / K. Sour - Biggie's Blueberry Brunch Bonanza - Alvarado Street Brewery - Untappd
Kyburz / Kolsch - Kyburz - Solid Ground - Untappd
Ten Million Flowers / Kolsch - Ten Million Flowers - Discretion Brewing - Untappd

Bonus goodies - porcini powder (foraged by me) and possibly some MX chili oil that I made with my MIL/suegra.

CrookedLaker

thumb.4425ccad-c659-4dd0-9c8f-9e64796304f4.jpg

CrookedLaker's offer:
Drafting Table Brewing Company: Good Hydration (Collaboration with Speciation Artisan Ales) Hoppy Kolsch

Speciation Artisan Ales: Genetic Drift (2021) Saison

HOMES Brewing Company: Primer Double IPA

HOMES Brewing Company: Hydra of the Depths (Collaboration with Mortalis Brewing Company) Fruited Sour

Glass is a Joose stemless from Rake Beer Project

fourfarthing

thumb.5d78a75f-fcc5-44e0-a577-e968be2b35a9.jpg

fourfarthing's offer:
MYSTERY BOX

TwistedGray's offer is not available. NOT AVAILABLE. User error.

@CrookedLaker has a picklist and takes me (sucker). I am on the clock. And like an idiot, have not reviewed mommy's word. I pick @CTownBrewer (seriously how the F is that still on the table?!?!?!?)

@Thorrak picks @LoneTreeFarms

@dpinette2 is on the clock.

Back