Fellowship of the Drink XXII: Dry Hop with a Vengeance

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s always a good sign when you forget to take a photo before the beer is almost gone. Thanks again @pshankstar !

Attachments

• 5D8DC3A8-4F21-4E2B-BFDF-7F7153B16500.jpeg
    5D8DC3A8-4F21-4E2B-BFDF-7F7153B16500.jpeg
    304 KB · Views: 30
It’s always a good sign when you forget to take a photo before the beer is almost gone. Thanks again @pshankstar !
Cheers bud!
I’ll be curious to hear your honest thoughts on the home brewed beer I sent you. I’m pretty happy with it and received good feedback from our local club members whom I was able to drop it off too.

I’m super paranoid about glassware and tend to send it in a separate box for that reason. :( Glad I was able to find something a bit more durable to send this round! 🤣

Speaking of - @FoxPaw - you’ve got mail!

Yep, will open after I get back home from dinner with my family. FedEx had the delivery day "as determine" after they receive the package (?). They are on top of things.

Sorry about that. Work has been hellish. Yes, there beer arrived last Thursday and is really good. Those IPAs went down easy in this July heat. Thanks a lot. The cat made another appearance.

Edit: those homebrews were pretty tasty. I loved that swarzbeer. I wouldn't be mad if someone sent me that recipe.
IMG_1657.jpg

I regret nothing about getting wasted on pick day and forgetting it was pick day. @TwistedGray ’s pword guts don’t know what they’re missing out on! IPA box landed late last night. You’re the man @orionol73 I am very excited to try these!

Attachments

• CF281F5D-09D9-45BB-A185-377DC32FF9BD.jpeg
    CF281F5D-09D9-45BB-A185-377DC32FF9BD.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 24
I regret nothing about getting wasted on pick day and forgetting it was pick day. @TwistedGray ’s pword guts don’t know what they’re missing out on! IPA box landed late last night. You’re the man @orionol73 I am very excited to try these!
Glad it go there, always seems to take so long to the west coast, I worry about the beer!

You weren’t kidding @CrookedLaker ...my wife texted me earlier today saying I got “a huge ass box”. Blown away bud! Can’t thank you enough!

Also, I accidentally clipped the tab of one of the cans, so it started hissing...guess that means I have to quick chill & have a beer tonight!?!
View attachment 689573

Aw bummer! I hope they traveled well and you get to enjoy. Thanks for running a great round!

Last edited:
Back