Quantcast

Fellowship of the Drink XXII: Dry Hop with a Vengeance

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

TwistedGray

El Jefe Brewing Company
Reaction score
You weren’t kidding @CrookedLaker ...my wife texted me earlier today saying I got “a huge ass box”. Blown away bud! Can’t thank you enough!

Also, I accidentally clipped the tab of one of the cans, so it started hissing...guess that means I have to quick chill & have a beer tonight!?!

View attachment 689573
Pretty sure I chose him!! Send down the sloppy seconds.

OP
CTownBrewer

CTownBrewer

Reaction score
Anybody looking for a side trade? The box I shipped to myself from Ohio just arrived, so I’m up to (9) 4-packs of fresh hops to get through with doubles of 11 cans I’m looking to find a home for.

PM me if interested.

Thorrak

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This place is dead anyways!!!! When the next round starting up?!?
I don't know if its the same where you guys live, but here in NYC it has been hot. Given both the weather and everything else that's going on this summer, I'm targeting the next round for mid-to-late-September.

Thorrak

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to try to get the thread started for Round 23 here later tonight. The schedule I'm looking at is:

Sunday, September 13th - Offers Due
Tuesday, September 15th - Pick list & order posted
Saturday, September 19th - Pick day!

Hopefully, this will give people enough time to restock their beer supplies (and let the weather cool down a bit!)

PianoMan

My Faak it-list is longer then my Bucket list
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to try to get the thread started for Round 23 here later tonight. The schedule I'm looking at is:

Sunday, September 13th - Offers Due
Tuesday, September 15th - Pick list & order posted
Saturday, September 19th - Pick day!

Hopefully, this will give people enough time to restock their beer supplies (and let the weather cool down a bit!)
I'll be in this one. Time to move forward!

Anyone know when's the next Homebrew trade also?

dpinette2

Reaction score
Amazing Porch Bomb from @jerbrew

Not sure if everything made it....Dam you Fed ex(How they left box, and there was actually a can hanging out when i got it, so they must have pushed it in....maybe i should be happy he left it?). But an amazing box, can’t wait to try all these on vacation.

Attachments

jerbrew

Beer Drinker Extraordinaire
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Amazing Porch Bomb from @jerbrew

Not sure if everything made it....Dam you Fed ex(How they left box, and there was actually a can hanging out when i got it, so they must have pushed it in....maybe i should be happy he left it?). But an amazing box, can’t wait to try all these on vacation.
Holy crap! I'm surprised they delivered that. What the hell did they do to it? Yes, that is the entire package. There are some damn good beers in there. Good thing I packaged that glass well.

dpinette2

Reaction score
Holy crap! I'm surprised they delivered that. What the hell did they do to it? Yes, that is the entire package. There are some damn good beers in there. Good thing I packaged that glass well.
Yup, just hoping i don’t polish them all off tonight!

It appeared he jumped up and down on it!

I was stunned the glass was ok.

Again, thanks...never had Pure Project, can’t wait to rip through these.