Fellowship of the Drink XX: The Imperial Pint

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job running this round @TheEagleRising

I'll probably wait until February sometime to get XXI running, largely due to the Secret Santa thread that's going on in the month of January. Any objections?

Thanks, my coordination was shaky at first but we made it happen.

I'm good with that

I agree! I think many if not all are in the Secret Santa trade

I’d be down for another round if after SS.

Agree with all

@jerbrew
Screenshot_20191203-065859_Samsung%20Internet.jpg

It was a happy surprise on a hectic work day! You told me it was coming but I had forgot. Everybody made it safe and sound and it arrives well chilled!

View attachment 656841
View attachment 656842

Everyone should take notes on packing from @mullet6577

View attachment 656843

Thank you!!
I have to thank @pshankstar for how I pack my shipments after the first one I got from him.

Glad everything made it to you in one piece and it could help out on a hectic Friday

Altered Beast is one of my favorites at the moment, good choice to start with.

I have to thank @pshankstar for how I pack my shipments after the first one I got from him.

Glad everything made it to you in one piece and it could help out on a hectic Friday

Altered Beast is one of my favorites at the moment, good choice to start with.

Even though I did t participate in this round I’m glad I could still help out or be an influence. Haha

FedEx HATES ME! My package has be rescheduled 2 times now with no attempts to deliver even though it's been on a truck all day.

Its KARMA for be a slacker on my shipping to repay trades[emoji26]

Back