Quantcast

Fellowship of the Drink XX: The Imperial Pint

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

CTownBrewer

Reaction score
@CTownBrewer should have a package at the end of the day today .....finally.!!! This box took forever to move across country.
Sure do. I chose wisely! Killed it with this porch bomb! I’ve got some work to do this weekend. Love the homebrew addition too.

*Note: The Answer glass made it, just forgot to include it in the picture.*

Adjustments.JPG

j1laskey

Reaction score
Sure do. I chose wisely! Killed it with this porch bomb! I’ve got some work to do this weekend. Love the homebrew addition too.

*Note: The Answer glass made it, just forgot to include it in the picture.*

View attachment 660172
The holidays really delayed that box. Again, I apologize for making you wait on that! Cheers! Enjoy!

wstbrewing

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Figured this is as good a place as any. Looking for two or three bottles of dark lord for a special occasion. Not picky about year or variation, just need two-three bottles of the real deal.

If you have these and can share, send me an message. Willing to trade or go straight $$.

Cheers

JamesonFan

Reaction score
Has everybody received their offers from this round?

I'm tentatively thinking of putting the next round together in mid-February for an early to mid-March selection.

Does anybody have any objections to the projected timeline? It's very flexible at this point, so I'm completely open to suggestions.

Just trying to give people enough time between this and the secret Santa to restock.