Fellowship of the Drink XVI: No more yankie my wankie. The Donger need beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to my grandpa's funeral in Lincoln in February 2006. It was like the coldest in years. Got to -10F IDK real feel. Its a whole different cold when your bones freeze no matter how much clothing one has one. Stay warm!
Dont worry about me staying warm, went to s&b farmstead distillery today and picked up these 2. The distillery is 10 or so miles away from me up here in northern iowa. The guy on the private first class is a guy who lives in my home town of Titonka. His granddaughter runs the distillery.
0119191940.jpeg

Dont worry about me staying warm, went to s&b farmstead distillery today and picked up these 2. The distillery is 10 or so miles away from me up here in northern iowa. The guy on the private first class is a guy who lives in my home town of Titonka. His granddaughter runs the distillery. View attachment 608065

I’ve yet to get there. How’s their stuff?

Very good. Had samples of there stuff while there. The only one i wasnt a fan of was there cinnamon one. But I got drunk off fire ball once and i cant even chew big red anymore because of that
Sissy, could have bought me one, you know....birthday and all [emoji1]

Oh, and for those who hate the cold, here is our forecast, real temps.
Yep, -18 for a forecasted low. Dumb.
Screenshot_20190121-060828_Weather.jpeg

Does anyone need a vacuum sealer?

I bought one from Amazon a while back, and the ribber burned through. While it still seals fine it burns through the bag in two spots, so I complained and got a replacement.

If anyone wants this one post up and I'll just randomly draw the winner. You have to be a participant of the FotD though.

I bought one from Amazon a while back, and the ribber burned through. While it still seals fine it burns through the bag in two spots, so I complained and got a replacement.

If anyone wants this one post up and I'll just randomly draw the winner. You have to be a participant of the FotD though.
I could use one !

Count me in. Thanks!

We’ll shoot! I’ll put my hat in that ring. Save you some shipping if you pick me [emoji6][emoji16]

Also, unrelated, incredibly, I have my offer all set for this round! Just have to take some pictures and write it up! 2019, turning over a new leaf, procrastinating no more! [emoji1]

We’ll shoot! I’ll put my hat in that ring. Save you some shipping if you pick me [emoji6][emoji16]

Also, unrelated, incredibly, I have my offer all set for this round! Just have to take some pictures and write it up! 2019, turning over a new leaf, procrastinating no more! [emoji1]

Mind blown!!! Haha
Here’s to 2019 where we flip roles!

Current list of participants as of now:

1. TBC
2. TwistedGray Offer in
3. Jamesonfan
4. Pianoman Offer in
5. j1laskey
6. Jimyson Offer in
7. MC82
8. imasickboy
9. Fourfarthing
10. brandtrepair
11. aharri1
12. dpinette2
13. HopsNTails
14. LoneTreeFarms
15. baldm79 Offer in
16. CtownBrewer
17. Mullet6577
18. Louz
19. Thorrak
20. orionol73
21. afro_lou
22. FoxPaw
23. wstbrewing
24. Jerbrew
25. MapleGroveAleworks
26. SailorJerry
27. GaBrewZoo
28. Jason613
29. pshankstar
30. EcuPirate07

Been off for a bit but wow. That is a far number higher than about 10 rounds ago.

IMG_3917.JPG

There’s a few beers in here for this round of FotD but many of them are for a side trade with @TBC Friday night. Since I’ll be in his neck of the woods we are going to grab a bite to eat, enjoy a couple of beers, trade many beers and Doug didn’t get the invite! Haha Take that Doug!!!

View attachment 608752
There’s a few beers in here for this round of FotD but many of them are for a side trade with @TBC Friday night. Since I’ll be in his neck of the woods we are going to grab a bite to eat, enjoy a couple of beers, trade many beers and Doug didn’t get the invite! Haha Take that Doug!!!

What about poor ole Mark?

View attachment 608752

I see Aslin...you have my attention.

I bought one from Amazon a while back, and the rubber burned through. While it still seals fine it burns through the bag in two spots, so I complained and got a replacement. Anyways, you can have my old one : )

Paging...
@TBC
@JamesonFan
@PianoMan
@j1laskey
@MC82
@imasickboy
@fourfarthing
@brandtrepair
@dpinette2
@HopsNTails
@LoneTreeFarms
@baldm79
@CTownBrewer
@mullet6577
@Louz
@Thorrak
@orionol73
@FoxPaw
@wstbrewing
@jerbrew
@MapleGroveAleworks
@GaBrewZoo
@jason613
@pshankstar
@EcuPirate07

In it to win it...
Aharri1
Jimyson
Fourfarthing
Afro_lou

I will draw this once all of the offers are in : )

I already own and use one regularly...thanks Santa for the gift a few years back!
Thanks for the offer @TwistedGray

I'll get my offer together this weekend and stop procrastinating i suppose :)

Yeah we we're talking about that. Seasons would be nice. Snow skiing, snow ball fights..etc. 40-50? No mans land. It hit 32 sunday for the lowest of the winter season. Forecast has nothing close for 2 more weeks.

Paging...
@mullet6577
In it to win it...
Aharri1
Jimyson
Fourfarthing
Afro_lou

I will draw this once all of the offers are in : )

Appreciate the offer, already have one that gets used quite often. Bought it for sous vide purposes, use it for much more these days.

I'll let the people that don't already have one have a better chance at being picked.

Back