Fellowship Of The Drink XV: Flight Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He/she will pick me for sure
bowser-beer-for-dog.jpeg

On another note, I tried to send you a private message to test it out to make sure I can send the picture when I'm ready and it said I cannot send any messages to this recipient.
I reached out to an admin on this. Will post when its resolved.

On another note, I tried to send you a private message to test it out to make sure I can send the picture when I'm ready and it said I cannot send any messages to this recipient.
Can you try again? It should be resolved now.

@Thorrak

How hard would it be to create an externally facing page for all members to pull up, with no login, during pick day to see a list with pictures of the remaining offers for that particular FotD?

We would want the organizer to be able to copy the link of that page and paste it into the forum thread the day of the pick so people wouldn't have access to it until then. The URL would be unique and not necessarily easy to guess based on the name of the FotD.

Last edited:
Last edited:
@Thorrak

How hard would it be to create an externally facing page for all members to pull up, with no login, during pick day to see a list with pictures of the remaining offers for that particular FotD?

We would want the organizer to be able to copy the link of that page and paste it into the forum thread the day of the pick so people wouldn't have access to it until then. The URL would be unique and not necessarily easy to guess based on the name of the FotD.

Sure thing. Can also make it so it sorts/hides offers as they’re picked (so long as you refresh - my JavaScript is bad)

As a side note, has anyone else noticed HBT email notifications aren’t working that well? I’ve stopped seeing mails as people post to subscribed threads, which has severely curtailed how often I visit the site.

Sure thing. Can also make it so it sorts/hides offers as they’re picked (so long as you refresh - my JavaScript is bad)

As a side note, has anyone else noticed HBT email notifications aren’t working that well? I’ve stopped seeing mails as people post to subscribed threads, which has severely curtailed how often I visit the site.
I live here..have no other life..so sorry haven't noticed.

Opposite problem here. I need to find a way so my email isn't bombarded with hbt things I've already seen

I had to axe FB. All the BS kept making me drink! Not sure the issue now?? [emoji16]

Agreed. This close to elections I find myself freezing people I knew from HS for 30 days just so I stay "friends" with them. Honestly if it weren't for sharing pictures with family living states away I don't think I'd be active on FB.

Back