Fellowship of the Drink XIV: Shipping with the Enemy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@HopsNTails gave me the shaft.
I couldn't resist. Now off to a vegan forum.
Ziy3pLsqGC8Ss.gif

So, @HopsNTails literally gave me the Shaft. Perfect joke ever for a first-time HBT trader with zero feedback. Accompanying it was a ridiculous amount of terrific beer. He did some homework on me, and really overdid it. I hope whoever sends him beer in the future puts a little extra love into it.

GKgRZ0A.jpg

cSsACQg.jpg

YIT1U9V.jpg

BkTh8vQ.jpg

nDWYOwX.jpg
Did the glass make it in one piece?

Did the glass make it in one piece?
Yes. Glass made it, but was in the kitchen. Hadn't realized it didn't make the picture until afterwards. Which is really saying something. The glassware is a solid 50% of my choice in FotD. I look forward to new glassware like you wouldn't believe. (The wife, not so much). For me to forget about it really says something about the beers.

Cheers!

Hell, I just like the idea that I get to more-or-less choose what I want this round :)

And I’ve about 75% filled the box for ya. There is a release I’m trying to get tomorrow, two limited edition sours aged in wine barrels limited to 100 bottles.

I’m hoping I get their early enough.

I’ve got @MC82 offer cold and ready to drink but it’s so epic every time I open the fridge I don’t want to drink it. It’s like having a Rolls in the driveway. It make me so happy every time I open the door.

No! Belive it or not some 17yr old's DON'T try to rape 15yr old girls...guess I'm in the minority.

I'm not trying to get political I'm just saying how does he become a judge and even get to this point in his career and have this come out now? Shouldn't his background check have revealed this when he was first trying to pursue a legal career?

Back