Fellowship of the Drink XIII: Nightmare on Doug Street

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's just say biking around and sitting on the handlebars doesn't mix well with day drinking that turns into night drinking.

Not broken but sprained badly. Now I can box up beer

Grab a set of pegs and you’ll be good.
Mountain bike issues, I wish. Finally shipping.. Am I the last to get it out? If so very sorry
20180904_000043.jpeg

Nah, NObody can ship slower than me. [emoji41]

Srsly tho, sorry @6midgets! It WILL go out tomorrow.

For all you other traders, by the way, @6midgets is great to deal with. He’s been very gracious and understanding of my lack of shipping speed...

I had to get a beer fridge for my garage because of the beer surplus I had. I got me one this past weekend so I’m ready to receive some Cali beers now. Perfect Timing.

I’m waiting on JamesonFan to ship as well, but I’m in no rush. Good things come to those who wait... or in this case, good beer. [emoji482]

I am so sorry @wstbrewing. I've had some issues at the house the past week and I've haven't been in the office to ship the beers. But, on the positive, for every day that passes that I did not ship, I add another beer or two to the box. I will get the shipment out tomorrow. I appreciate you being so cool about this. It's been a helluva a couple weeks.

I am so sorry @wstbrewing. I've had some issues at the house the past week and I've haven't been in the office to ship the beers. But, on the positive, for every day that passes that I did not ship, I add another beer or two to the box. I will get the shipment out tomorrow. I appreciate you being so cool about this. It's been a helluva a couple weeks.

Not an problem and no rush.

It’s been a crazy summer this year. Seems like things are disjointed everywhere.

I hope things settle down for you.

[emoji482]

Good news & bad news today...

Good news is that a porch bomb just arrived from @TBC! He killed it. Appreciate the extras, especially that Premature Burial from Springhouse! Sounds delicious!

IMG_1080.jpg

The bad news is that apparently Doug works for USPS now. I think he may have just got me on a separate side trade for some Hill Farmstead. Package was supposedly delivered last Thursday & it seems to have vanished into thin air.

What the heck is going on? I dropped off a package at USPS today with a bunch of coffee and two bottles of beer. They still haven’t updated anything for almost 12 hours. I hope it’s just their laziness and tomorrow it shows it’s on it’s way.

Well Mark didn’t get my package. Geeze USPS is slow to update tracking info. Dropped off around 10:35am, wasn’t updated until 1:30am the next morning. 15 hours it took and then it showed all of the history since the drop off. Phew!!

View attachment 587094
@PianoMan has a delivery. I know you're in cali. So hopefully you know who Howard is that accepted the package. Lol or is he UPS' version of Doug?
Howard is an awesome dude. He knows what's going on here. Kinda friend to be honest. He blew off the FedEx spanking a few months back...I did take him to Pinthouse Pizza for a make up day..[emoji39]

Wife was supposed tobe picking up...

I'm hoping the lack of an update is due to the weather across the country over the past few days. The package is supposed to be delivered to @wstbrewing today. I don't want to be another statistic. I haven't heard anything yet, and I feel like I would have if something was wrong.

Shipping.jpg

I may not have my crap together until Saturday. I’ve been through 2 weeks of interviews for a new job. So I haven’t had much time to get out for beer with the current job and the hopefully new job.

I may not have my crap together until Saturday. I’ve been through 2 weeks of interviews for a new job. So I haven’t had much time to get out for beer with the current job and the hopefully new job.

Wrong thread? Did you mean to post this in “Shipping with the Enemy” FotD? [emoji6]

Good luck with the job interviews!

Back