Fellowship of the Drink XII: The Bad News Beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm am hoping to snap my picture tonight.....unless the beer store has fun new stuff.

I wanna put a picture of my beer haul up here but I’m afraid I’m gonna use some of these. One of them just has to be shared, however (don’t worry, I guarantee you there won’t be any of these left for the trade):

5F21316A-A57F-45A2-BF4B-D6E5FBF095C4.jpeg

I wanna put a picture of my beer haul up here but I’m afraid I’m gonna use some of these. One of them just has to be shared, however (don’t worry, I guarantee you there won’t be any of these left for the trade):

View attachment 571954

I’m feeling like my preference for juicy ipa’s are toward the lighter side of SRM. Not sure if it’s my mind playing tricks on me, but the darker ones just seem more muddy.

Change my mind. [emoji6]

I’m feeling like my preference for juicy ipa’s are toward the lighter side of SRM. Not sure if it’s my mind playing tricks on me, but the darker ones just seem more muddy.

Change my mind. [emoji6]

Funny, living in NC I can’t get distro of this in WNC

Ummm... I'm up in Portland ME and buying way too many good beers to part with. Can I back out..........j/k
llllllllps20180526_204042.jpeg

Attachments

• kkkkkkkkrps20180526_204109.jpeg
    kkkkkkkkrps20180526_204109.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 69
Foundation?

Yup. Whole string of good breweries on that street. Tried to get the pic resolution right on the sign frontage but failed :-/

Haven't tried the Battery Steele yet but there's another new brewery downtown called Goodfire. Had their Crystal. It's like breaking bad good.

I bought so much sh*t I wanted to get a 6 of the Allagash brewery only release house beer but they only sell it in a case of a sweet oak logo'd crate. No way could I drink that much :)

Last edited:
Yea I believe it's just a Patersbier. They said they'll start selling it in smaller size. Didnt quite believe the guy that it works age well. I like my Patersbier fresh. That crate was sweet tho

I’ll have my offer in later today. Pushing back at MSP headed home. Just gotta make sure everything made it and then I’ll be taking the picture and submitting!

I totally expected to see some baggage handlers walking around slamming craft beer from NC!

This is where we're at, complete with who has submitted an offer thus far.

List of Participants:
1. JamesonFan (offer submitted)
2. afro_lou (offer submitted)
3. Boomer
4. TwistedGray (offer submitted)
5. orionol73 (offer submitted)
6. Thorrak (offer submitted)
7. baldm79 (offer submitted)
8. Br3w4u (offer submitted)
9. jimyson (offer submitted)
10. TBC (offer submitted)
11. fourfarthing (offer submitted)
12. Redtab78 (offer submitted)
13. imasickboy
14. PianoMan (offer submitted)
15. wstbrewing
16. jekeane
17. CTownBrewer (offer submitted)
18. EcuPirate07 (offer submitted)
19. pshankstar (offer submitted)
20. LoneTreeFarms
21. TheDudeLebowski
22. RevKev (offer submitted)
23. jerbrew (offer submitted)
24. jschm19 (offer submitted)
25. marckw

I will keep updating, and then I'll send out a bit later.

his is where we're at, complete with who has submitted an offer thus far.

List of Participants:
1. JamesonFan (offer submitted)
2. afro_lou (offer submitted)
3. Boomer (offer submitted)
4. TwistedGray (offer submitted)
5. orionol73 (offer submitted)
6. Thorrak (offer submitted)
7. baldm79 (offer submitted)
8. Br3w4u (offer submitted)
9. jimyson (offer submitted)
10. TBC (offer submitted)
11. fourfarthing (offer submitted)
12. Redtab78 (offer submitted)
13. imasickboy
14. PianoMan (offer submitted)
15. wstbrewing
16. jekeane (offer submitted)
17. CTownBrewer (offer submitted)
18. EcuPirate07 (offer submitted)
19. pshankstar (offer submitted)
20. LoneTreeFarms
21. TheDudeLebowski
22. RevKev (offer submitted)
23. jerbrew (offer submitted)
24. jschm19 (offer submitted)
25. marckw

So we still have 5 people without offers, and an hour to go. Would anybody have a problem with extending the deadline a few hours? Since it's a holiday weekend and we're not selecting until next Sunday?

Back