Fellowship of the Drink XII: The Bad News Beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of great offers! I wish the random.org gods were nicer. I’ve done 3 rounds and I’m going in the wrong direction each time, lol...15 to 16 to 17.

Well since this bachelor party starts in 2 days and I was off yesterday, I’ve come to the realization that I’ve already wrote this week off. So! Time to write out my top 8 for this offer, Incase I’m too intoxicated to locate my phone on Sunday when this bad boy starts.

Those glasses were given to us for one of the AoS member events...might have been the welcome party. The benefits of my wife not really drinking much beer is that I always get an extra glass, lol.

Well dang. I always miss those events. Maybe I should try harder to make the trip!

Man, trying to figure out my pick list order is not easy. I will probably change it a half a dozen times before the weekend. But in all seriousness, I don't think there is a bad pick which makes it so darn hard to choose!

You got it Pman :)

I didn't read in the rules about tampering but wanna switch spots? Give ya a Dinner ;) I need to get my hands on Afro's or Jamesonfan's stash ;)

Dinner is the best meal of the day, lol. I’ve got some Rare Barrel club beers laying around if you’re up for a side trade.

WHOA! Wait just a second!! Too bad you get all the ASB's that I can get else I'd offer something up UNLESS you want some of their Yeast of Eden's?

I’ve got a great craft beer bar/bottle shop up here. They get all the ASB & Yeast of Eden releases. Problem is they are usually gone within 1-2 hrs, so it’s hit & miss (especially for the juicy IPAs)...unless I just happen to schedule a “doctor appointment” around noon on a Thursday.

I’ve got a great craft beer bar/bottle shop up here. They get all the ASB & Yeast of Eden releases. Problem is they are usually gone within 1-2 hrs, so it’s hit & miss (especially for the juicy IPAs)...unless I just happen to schedule a “doctor appointment” around noon on a Thursday.

I would be happy to work out any trade you determine acceptable :)

Wasn't aware they distributed YoE, hmmmmmmm.

Back