Fellowship of the Drink X: The Beer Drinkers Guide to the Galaxy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope I didn't include any of this.
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180215130443686_COVER.jpg

Sorry, brain fart. @afro_lou sends crap...total crap. Don't anyone pick him. I'll sacrifice myself and accept him as the last pick.

Whataguy! You all don’t want this junk, it’s all garbage. [emoji13]

@afro_lou hasn’t sent me anything in a while. I’m feeling left out :(

[emoji8][emoji867]

Love ya bud!

That one doesn't ring a bell...

Mangonada! Sorry you missed that one, it was pretty great. Plus, it came with a little bottle of Tajin with each 4 pack! Nice little extra.
But holy hell, that Tayberry is floccing incredible. In case anyone needed another glowing review. [emoji41][emoji106]

Oh man, you guys, I am missing being in this. Really though really the beer selection is not good here. On a plus note though I did a drive by of our new local brewery Overtime Brewing and it looks like they are getting close to opening. So hopefully there will be something new to offer from here soon.

You guys have fun. See ya later.

It’s a birthday party! I’ll bring the chips and salsa. Happy Birthday Rev!
2412hyc.jpg

It’s a birthday party! I’ll bring the chips and salsa. Happy Birthday Rev!
2412hyc.jpg
I'll bring the beer!! Thanks Scturo

And this goes for all we are starting promptly at 2:00pm which is 4 min from now I have lists for the first two parties and they will get 3 min to step up to change their mind.

We will be taking the whole time so people know their specific time slot

Back