Fellowship of the Drink X: The Beer Drinkers Guide to the Galaxy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@RevKev The glass! Super neat :) Although, unicorns and rainbows...
20180213_011138.jpg

I'm sad I only got two.. Should've gotten a whole set. We will see what happens I may get some other stuff [emoji482]

We are going to be sticking to these time windows, also expect that I may be a lil smacked by this point in the day so I apologize for nothing. If you cannot make it to your time window submit a pick list, or if you're far down the list and do not care just want one of the many awesome offers submit a list of offers with distribution you already have at home and I can pick for you if you have beer preferences.

2:00pm EST orionol73

2:05pm EST SailorJerry

2:10pm EST GaBrewZoo

2:15pm EST Brizzo

2:20pm EST jerbrew

2:25pm EST brandtrepair

2:30pm EST EcuPirate07

2:35pm EST AfroLou

2:40pm EST JamesonFan

2:45pm EST wstbrewing

2:50pm EST TwistedGray

2:55pm EST Homercidal

3:00pm EST Scturo

3:05pm EST TBC

3:10pm EST CTownBrewer

3:15pm EST imasickboy

3:20pm EST LoneTreeFarms

3:25pm EST RevKev

3:30pm EST fourfarthing

3:35pm EST Calaeb

3:40pm EST Thorrak

3:45pm EST jschm19

3:50pm EST jimyson

3:55pm EST PianoMan

It was Alvarado Street night at Caps & Taps, my local bar. Had way too much DDH Minesweeper, DDH Mai Tai, & One Giant Leap last night. So good though!

Should've PM'd me...they released cans last week I think. I'm not sure if they still have 4 packs or if they'll crowler them up. I can check if you're interested. (They can be picky about crowlering some beers, some times.)
Pinthouse gets picky also. Do they brew it on regular basis? Got plenty of beer..soon to have more, could catch next time if you think of it.

Ok, I admit it... I've drank so many NEIPA's that I'm actually getting tired of them.

That being said, I was going to send a friend a few of each of the beers I have offered here.

To make a long story short, he's traveling out of the country and I'm not letting this beer sit around.

If anyone is interested in a side trade, feel free to PM me and let me know...

Happy Drinking

WST Brewing - Mike

Back