Quantcast

Fellowship of the Drink V: The Fellowship Drinks Bock

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

PaulR

Reaction score
Same @afro_lou. Sitting in my desk counting down till the end of the day so I can get home and open this bad boy up. Pictures will follow...:D

PaulR

Reaction score
Big thanks to afro_lou for this box. Seriously can't wait to try these. Thanks again man.

IMG_0565.jpg

Scturo

Reaction score
Thanks to @tlucarelli for the awesome box and extras. Looking forward to crushing these.

jerbrew

Beer Drinker Extraordinaire
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks @Jerbrew!! All arrived safe and are in the fridge chilling! Love this glass too!! Thank you!
View attachment 398365

Glad they made it safe. I hope you enjoy. All that beer is top notch. And if there's something you like (other than the pure project that stuff is hard to get) let me know we can set something up. Lots of other stuff around here to choose from as well. And, you have multiples so no crying once the first one is gone cuz you have another.

jerbrew

Beer Drinker Extraordinaire
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks @Jerbrew!! All arrived safe and are in the fridge chilling! Love this glass too!! Thank you!
View attachment 398365

Glad they made it safe. I hope you enjoy. All that beer is top notch. And if there's something you like (other than the pure project that stuff is hard to get) let me know we can set something up. Lots of other stuff around here to choose from as well. And, you have multiples so no crying once the first one is gone cuz you have another.

jimyson

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score

jimyson

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Madtree Passion Fruit Tart
Hoof Hearted Rose Gose
Another beer
Hmm, I think I had another,
Anderson valley Gose (Is that the name?)

Cheers. [emoji3]

OP
imasickboy

imasickboy

Drinkasaurus extraordinarius
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Madtree Passion Fruit Tart
Hoof Hearted Rose Gose
Another beer
Hmm, I think I had another,
Anderson valley Gose (Is that the name?)

Cheers. [emoji3]
Are you referring to the G&T gose? I'm not a lacto guy at all, (unless I'm fermenting vegetables), but I really kind of wanted the offer with those.

I love me some gin, so I was very tempted to give that a try.

OP
imasickboy

imasickboy

Drinkasaurus extraordinarius
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Additionally, I received @badgerfan79 's offer earlier this week sometime, but have been super busy at work, so only had time to unpack and fridge it. No pics. #FotDhostfail

It came with homebrew. :ban: Seriously, wtf don't we have homebrew swaps? Anyone up for a Fellowship of the Homebrew? No glassware, just a 4 pack of your beer?

I did drink the homebrew last night, (and took notes to offer the requested feedback!), but haven't yet tried any of the other beers. I'm kind of wondering what the hell I'm going to do with an entire 750 of barrel aged quad, though. That's not just a beer, it's a meal. For three. It's likely going to have to sit in the fridge for a bit until it finds the right moment to share itself.

PianoMan

My Faak it-list is longer then my Bucket list
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Additionally, I received @badgerfan79 's offer earlier this week sometime, but have been super busy at work, so only had time to unpack and fridge it. No pics. #FotDhostfail

It came with homebrew. :ban: Seriously, wtf don't we have homebrew swaps? Anyone up for a Fellowship of the Homebrew? No glassware, just a 4 pack of your beer?

I did drink the homebrew last night, (and took notes to offer the requested feedback!), but haven't yet tried any of the other beers. I'm kind of wondering what the hell I'm going to do with an entire 750 of barrel aged quad, though. That's not just a beer, it's a meal. For three. It's likely going to have to sit in the fridge for a bit until it finds the right moment to share itself.
I can drink a meal for 3...

I'm a bit self-conscience about my home brew. I only send what really turns out head and shoulders above the rest. Which is mostly the Hard lemonaids..but I really the like the concept.

UglySister

Reaction score
I can drink a meal for 3...

I'm a bit self-conscience about my home brew. I only send what really turns out head and shoulders above the rest. Which is mostly the Hard lemonaids..but I really the like the concept.
I'm splitting the blueberry lemonade with my wife right now. We really like it! I'd love to have the recipe.

Scturo

Reaction score
I usually send out HBs. I always bottle a bunch at a time, and drink one right around the time they are received. Just to see what the recipient is tasting.

froggyfrog

Reaction score
Yo! @RevKev 's box landed on Thursday full of delicious goods.

Everything arrived safely. Thanks for the excellent stash!

TheHaul.jpg

UglySister

Reaction score
What a great bunch of beers Piano Man! We loved the Electric Jellyfish and this Simtra is incredible. It beats the Waldo's IMHO. Still have few to go. Thank again!

IMG_20170501_160929724.jpg