Quantcast

Fellowship of the Drink V: The Fellowship Drinks Bock

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

PianoMan

My Faak it-list is longer then my Bucket list
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
@UglySister your package hit Billings already. I'd drive to the center and pound on the door, Waldos not getting any younger! 😉

jimyson

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
My package will be shipped by Monday. I've been communicating the delay with Afro Lou as well. I spent the longest 5 days in the hospital of my life. Finally out and catching up after some unplanned PTO at work. Planned PTO is hard enough to catch up from, nevermind the other way around. It's brutal!

UglySister

Reaction score
@UglySister your package hit Billings already. I'd drive to the center and pound on the door, Waldos not getting any younger! 😉
Yeah, I've been tracking it. Looks like Monday for a delivery. So anxious!

afro_lou

Wait, what?
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My package will be shipped by Monday. I've been communicating the delay with Afro Lou as well. I spent the longest 5 days in the hospital of my life. Finally out and catching up after some unplanned PTO at work. Planned PTO is hard enough to catch up from, nevermind the other way around. It's brutal!

Definitely kept me well informed, and, of course, no worries about any delay!!! I still haven't shipped yet, but that's because work got crazy, and I'm a lazy slacker! (Sorry again @PaulR. And @UglySister. And @tlucarelli... [emoji51])

tlucarelli

Reaction score
I'm also behind and hoping to ship today so no worries at all @afro_lou. Sorry to @scturo and @brizzo!

coyote68

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Redtab78 's package of greatness landed a few minutes ago........
Redtab78 FOTD V.jpg

all arrived intact. can't wait to try em and thanks for the extra 4pk of Odin's Gift.
thank you again.

tlucarelli

Reaction score
I'm also behind and hoping to ship today so no worries at all @afro_lou. Sorry to @scturo and @brizzo!
Got everyone shipped! @afro_lou and @scturo you're scheduled for Friday delivery, and @brizzo you're looking at Wed. Cheers all around!

mattv21

Reaction score
Was out of town most of last week, but came home to a lovely box from @froggyfrog that made all the driving worth it. Very excited, cheers!

UglySister

Reaction score
Like Christmas in April! Thank you Piano Man!
I see you included one of your brews. I'm especially excited to try that one. Please tell me what it is.
Electric Jellyfish crowler is floating in bowl of ice water as I type. To be consumed shortly.
Again, thanks for throwing in the Waldos!
Cheers! 🍻

IMG_20170424_171021054.jpg

PatrickGoss

Reaction score

I see you included one of your brews. I'm especially excited to try that one. Please tell me what it is.

Electric Jellyfish crowler is floating in bowl of ice water as I type. To be consumed shortly.

Cheers! [emoji482]

Put the yellow rose in the ice water. You will not regret it.

PianoMan

My Faak it-list is longer then my Bucket list
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Cheers! 🍻
I think its a blueberry hard lemonaid, BL? So glad it all made it safe and sound, enjoy my friend!

PaulR

Reaction score
@Redtab78, your package is out for delivery! Hope everything made it in 1 piece, lol. :)

tlucarelli

Reaction score
@brizzo your package should have arrived yesterday. Let me know if you ran into any issues!

Edit: scratch that, just saw your pic. Cheers!

PaulR

Reaction score
Aaaannnndddd.... BOOM!! Bomb has dropped on Redtab78's porch. LOL