Fellowship of the Drink Trading Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read through the whole thread and didn't see anything stating specific posting requirements. I saw where they denied someone else the last time because he had just joined and only had 1 post, but no set requirements. Did I just miss it? :confused:

I did not put the post count requirement in the initial rules. I did mentioned it after denying the new poster. Basically, we want to make sure everyone joining the raffle will follow through with their offers. One way is to require that posters be active contributing members of the forum. Not just someone creating an account trying to score a hard to get brew. The specific requirements of this round are up to the OP. I don't think they will be too different.

Thanks Scturo,
I will work on increasing my post count so that I can try to get in on the next one. :)
Paul

I'll see if I can get 750's if not crowler will do. I love Grimm too. So so good, don't know where there distribution reaches though.

Not in NJ, next state over. Have to travel to and from in hopes of finding a can/bottle.

Any chance of me getting in now...? ;) IMG_0410.jpg

Everything came in, and is now in my keezer chilling to serving temp. Thanks for the beer - and thanks for the extra thing you slipped in as well! I'll be sure to post a photo before I put everything to use once it all cools down. ;)

Glad it all made it.

I was bored one day and 3D printed those openers. They work surprisingly well.

The etched "FOTD" letters, didn't know what else to call it.

Ooh, nice!

I don't have anything in mind at the moment, but for some reason my current tap handles still leave something to be desired.

I do not have any handles that I have made, only made some for friends.

They are 2" x 2" x 6" or 4" length. I had a place on the ones I made that were chalkboard, so they could identify their beers.

The price depends on species, if your interested shoot me a PM.

Thanks @afro_lou !

All right, design is set.

I will get started on these after the holiday.

Anyone else want in on the official FOTD opener, shoot me a PM. I have discounted them for the participants.

Back