Fellowship of the Drink III: The Return of the (beer) kings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent guess! It is one of those [emoji6]
Crowler and a glass for you too if you can narrow it down! [emoji16]

I'm surprised I got that close. I don't know engines, but the grill Is what led me to my guesses. If I had to pick, I'd say Bugatti.

Today is the day, I have my lucky camel foot in hand. Maybe I will not get the last draw this round.

Even if I did, the offers this round are great.

I was going to generate it and post about 15 minutes before. But if the people demand to know earlier, I will do it earlier.

Excellent job running the raffle cegan09, this looks to be the best round yet. :mug:

It's probably better to wait, just in case some people don't get the early start heads up.

Alright, here's the order, fresh out of random.org's list randomizer.

1. GaBrewZoo
2. jerbrew
3. skeezerpleezer
4. pointcity-homebrew
5. bigmike99
6. gromitdj
7. PatrickGoss
8. afro lou
9. nickfern
10. RevKev
11. Scturo
12. TBC
13. Vellum
14. Thorrak
15. EcuPirate07
16. Relampago
17. Homercidal
18. cegan09
19. Nickbtag
20. jimyson
21. imasickboy
22. JDXX1971

We'll get started at 2.

If you've submitted a list I'll still give you time to chime in, but if your time runs out I'll just put in your next available pick

Just submitted my list but going to try to pick live if it's not too late. We'll see what's left. [emoji12] almost everything is new and never tried so definitely excited try.

You and me both. But there is beer in the end, so... ;)

Actually it is gonna be fun to watch and strike off from my list. FOTD #1 I was eleventh to pick and still got something in the top 1/3 of my list. No matter what I am happy to participate in the Fellowship.

:mug::mug::mug:

Actually it is gonna be fun to watch and strike off from my list. FOTD #2 I was eleventh to pick and still got something in the top 1/3 of my list. No matter what I am happy to participate in the Fellowship.

:mug::mug::mug:

That's the thing that's neat about this format. I was what -- fourth from last in FotD II? And I still got one of my top 3 picks.

For this round I've got basically two groups of picks, and the order within them is basically random. The only reason some beers are in group B is because I've had them before.

Nice pic by the way JDXX1971, you get honorable mention in the unstated photo contest. :mug:

I got lists from about half, but a number of those said they'd be watching anyway, so I think we have more than half present (or should)

Great. This is the beer equivalent to a fantasy sports draft. :mug:

In the interest of time, if I have a full pick list from a user, I'll shorten it to 5 minutes at this point. And First pick off of jerbrew's list is Skeezerpleezer

Coincidentally @Skeezerpleezer is next up to pick

Back