favorite recipe you have tried from this site

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has got to be Eulipion's Rosemary Honey Saison. I do it w/o the rosemary, but I drink the daylights outta that beer--and so does everyone I've given it to!

Biermuncher's Centennial Blonde is great for summer, and Ed Wort's Haus Pale is also quite tasty.

Why would you want to know my favorite recipe, are you trying to psychoanalyse me? My tastes most likely are not the same as yours and I don't follow recipes exactly anyway as I can't get all the right ingredients when I want to brew.:D

Deception Cream Stout, without a doubt! I've brewed it three times, and I will continue to make more! Also, Caramel Amber Ale. Very tasty beer...and the creator of the recipe also tells you how to make "candi syrup." Excellent recipe and outstanding beer.

glenn514:mug:

Why would you want to know my favorite recipe, are you trying to psychoanalyse me? My tastes most likely are not the same as yours and I don't follow recipes exactly anyway as I can't get all the right ingredients when I want to brew.:D
Well you took the time to write that . I know a lot if guys have some awesome recipes on here just looking for favorites.

I've actually done quite a few of them. I don't know if I have a true favorite, but I've made Orfy's mild, Biermuncher's Cream of Three Crops, all of my own recipes more than once, the Bell's Two Hearted (close as they come), Kaiser's Alt, and I think many more.

I've liked them all.

Either Yooper's or EdWort's pale ale (my recipe is essentially a merging of the two...)

One of these days I'm going to do the Cream of Three Crops recipe (and probably Centennial blonde eventually), but I'm on a SMaSH kick right now...

Rhoobarb's "Damned Kids Oatmeal Stout" is phenomenal! Tastes like New Holland's "The Poet."

Also, BrewPastor's "Dark Night of the Soul" imperial stout is awesome.

Denny's Rye IPA is incredible, it's my absolute favorite recipe from the site I have brewed. I also like BierMuncher's SWMBO Slayer and am making 15 gallons of that this weekend

SD-Slim's Lemon-Lime Hefe is very good.
I am waiting on EdWort's Bavarian Hefe to carb, hope it turns out great.

But I think my current favorite is BierMuncher's Centennial Blond. Just brewed my fourth batch of it this past Sunday.

I make Biermunchers Centennial Blonde and Cream of 3 crops pretty regularly. As Well as Yooper's Haus Ale and variations (different hops, etc, Warrior works well BTW). Just made Ed Worts' Apfelwein (awesome). And Kaiser's Alt came out fantastic as BIAB/No-Chill. Biermuncher's Octoberfast is pretty good too.

My own Rhubarb Rye is quite tasty :)
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f70/rhubarb-rye-412780/

I also use bits and pieces of various recipes to formulate my own. These are often variations of others, still. All very incestuous :)

Ain't it Grand?!

Zombie Dust clone and Caramel Amber are two super-easy, super-delicious AG brews.

Sorry, you're getting 3 of them:

Denny Conn's Wry Smile Rye IPA
Deception Cream Stout
Bee Cave Kolsch

These are three of my stock go-to house brews. Enjoy!

I have tried 2 recipes from this site:
BierMuncher's Centennial Blonde - Made this 3x so far.
Orange version was delicious summer beer
Blackberry version goes into bottle this weekend

BierMuncher's Bass Clone
This is awesome!!!!
Great early fall beer, goes with venison and all game really well.

So I am batting 2 for 2.

Any good recipe that has a decent amount of positive posts in the thread would be a great possibility.

It all begins with what do you (and the folks drinking your beer) like in a beer.

I brewed the blackberry blonde ale STRICTLY for the purpose of giving it a bunch of it to a bunch of BMC drinkers to show them that really good (or great) beer is possible.

Latest posts

Back