eBrewSupply - Electric Brewing Hardware Opening Soon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn I need to check the vendor section out more often. I am starting my brew stand project build next week and will be looking to purchase some of the items on your site. I know its late and I see others have asked so if there is a coupon available yet I would love to get one, I will put it to good use. Cheers

Just received my order. It was ordered on Sunday, shipped Monday. Great prices and very fast service. Thanks!

Thanks for kudos Malric.
Since this isn't my day job I can't promise same day shipping, but my wife and I will do everything we can to ship within 24 hours. I can say, I had originally planned to stick with USPS only, that has changed, I'll use USPS and UPS. Small orders will likely go out USPS Priority, larger shipments will go UPS. Either way, no more than 4 days freight (Priority claiming 2). I will likely be adding the option to choose the freight method, like many other shops, here in the next few weeks.

Yes, the were lost on the way from China apparently. I have a rush order coming in 2-3 weeks. I have the ends, dividers, and every other part, just not the terminal blocks themselves.

Any update on these parts? I'm getting down to the last few things for my e-build. As far as the guts go, I pretty just need the DIN rail components. I'll be ordering the breakers from you and would like to check out the other parts. Thanks!

Any update on these parts? I'm getting down to the last few things for my e-build. As far as the guts go, I pretty just need the DIN rail components. I'll be ordering the breakers from you and would like to check out the other parts. Thanks!
As a matter of fact, the shipment is in DHL's hands as of last night. Not sure on an eta just yet. I hope to know more in a day or 2. Thanks.

Placed an order this morning. 2 minutes later received an email from the owner regarding my shipping address. I replied with the requested information and had a tracking number within 5 minutes. All and all this worked out to 10 minutes from the time I placed the order and had a tracking number stating order is shipped. Quite impressive. :rockin:

Update on the terminal blocks. They are in OH as of this afternoon, with any luck I hope they can have them to me in Houston Monday or Tuesday. Also in the shipment are a couple PIDs I'll test.

Update on the terminal blocks. They are in OH as of this afternoon, with any luck I hope they can have them to me in Houston Monday or Tuesday. Also in the shipment are a couple PIDs I'll test.

i oredered thursday,, do you know if mine shipped already? if not i will add some terminal blocks

xsists said:
Any plans to carry the 25a SSRs?

Nope. They cost the same whether or not they are 40a or 25a for me, so rather than inflate the price on the 40a to justify the ratings difference. I figure save you money on the 40a.

are the pushbutton switches lighted when activated? If so are there plans to have other colors. thinking of blue lighted ones for my pumps.

I have a question for the electric brewing crowd.
Due to a mis-type of part numbers, I have hundreds of little flat plastic separators with no terminals to separate, even worse, it happened twice.
While I'm having the real terminals shipped, my question to you all is:

I have the opportunity to add din rail mountable contactors to the selection.
For those building Kal Clones, this may not be important, but for those who you P-Js designs, it is. Would you be interested in being able to build nearly your entire setup on DIN rail (maybe kick the element SSRs to a bigger heatsink)? The contactors I'm contemplating bringing in are rated for 220v @ 63a, so good for main switches as well as elements, and should be relatively narrow compared to the more common contactors like I already offer, and best of all, can be mounted to the DIN Rail along side the breakers and terminal blocks.

Thoughts?

hatrickwah said:
I have a question for the electric brewing crowd.
Due to a mis-type of part numbers, I have hundreds of little flat plastic separators with no terminals to separate, even worse, it happened twice.
While I'm having the real terminals shipped, my question to you all is:

I have the opportunity to add din rail mountable contactors to the selection.
For those building Kal Clones, this may not be important, but for those who you P-Js designs, it is. Would you be interested in being able to build nearly your entire setup on DIN rail (maybe kick the element SSRs to a bigger heatsink)? The contactors I'm contemplating bringing in are rated for 220v @ 63a, so good for main switches as well as elements, and should be relatively narrow compared to the more common contactors like I already offer, and best of all, can be mounted to the DIN Rail along side the breakers and terminal blocks.

Thoughts?

Definitely an interesting option.

So my supplier wanted me to buy a few more of the din rail contactors than I was prepared to order at the moment, so they are on hold for now. But on the good news side, shipping today or tomorrow from China, I should should have the correct terminal blocks in as well as the press and twist to unlock e-stop mushroom buttons. I will put the items up as soon as they get here (hopefully Tuesday if DHL is as good this round as last).

An update:
I finally have all my initial products available. Terminal blocks and emergency stop, twist-to-unlock, switches are now in.

I'm working on trying to have a few kits soon.

hatrickwah said:
An update:
I finally have all my initial products available. Terminal blocks and emergency stop, twist-to-unlock, switches are now in.

I'm working on trying to have a few kits soon.

Just to clarify - those emergency stop switches are NC switches that break the connection when pushed, and need to be twisted to close it again, correct?

On a somewhat related note: one thing I feel your site is really missing are datasheets. I feel hesitant to buy some of these kinds of products without having a datasheet, and I can't be the only one.

emjay said:
Just to clarify - those emergency stop switches are NC switches that break the connection when pushed, and need to be twisted to close it again, correct?

On a somewhat related note: one thing I feel your site is really missing are datasheets. I feel hesitant to buy some of these kinds of products without having a datasheet, and I can't be the only one.

Yes, these are the twist to unlock type.

What sort of data do you need? I am still in the process of adding information. This is my night job, thus limited time. Especially with an energetic 18 month old. I must admit though, I see very limited data on most any site. I am happy to answer questions, my response time on emails is pretty quick.

hatrickwah said:
Yes, these are the twist to unlock type.

What sort of data do you need.

Dimensions, electrical specs, etc. Are you not able to host or even just link to datasheets on your site?

Dimensions, electrical specs, etc. Are you not able to host or even just link to datasheets on your site?

No datasheets. I'll be adding this information as I find time. These are industry standard items, so I could maybe steal dimensions from somewhere, but that's not my style.

Kind of along the lines of emjay...what curve are your DIN circuit breakers? I'm thinking C based on the pictures but not sure. This is the type of info that would be useful and most electronic suppliers provide.

Some other details that might be helpful, at least with the terminal blocks, is what amperage/wire gauge can they handle? My panel (50A) will have different requirements than a 30A panel. Without knowing more specifics (data sheets), it's tough to know if what you're offering will work for me. Most sites I've been on have pretty detailed data sheets with all the dimensions/specs of the items. Even without the data sheets, having the manufacturer makes it easy to look the spec up on other sites.

I'm not trying to knock what you're doing. I can certainly appreciate a one stop shop for the e-components as I've dealt with a ton of different suppliers so far. But based on the information on the site, I can't tell if what you have will work for me.

summerofgeorge said:
Kind of along the lines of emjay...what curve are your DIN circuit breakers? I'm thinking C based on the pictures but not sure. This is the type of info that would be useful and most electronic suppliers provide.

Some other details that might be helpful, at least with the terminal blocks, is what amperage/wire gauge can they handle? My panel (50A) will have different requirements than a 30A panel. Without knowing more specifics (data sheets), it's tough to know if what you're offering will work for me. Most sites I've been on have pretty detailed data sheets with all the dimensions/specs of the items. Even without the data sheets, having the manufacturer makes it easy to look the spec up on other sites.

I'm not trying to knock what you're doing. I can certainly appreciate a one stop shop for the e-components as I've dealt with a ton of different suppliers so far. But based on the information on the site, I can't tell if what you have will work for me.

Thought of the terminal specs a few minutes ago. Will get as much up as I can tomorrow. The terminals are 22-6awg blocks. They should work in any setup easily. I used the same spec, different manufacturer in mine. And yes C Curve breakers.

My goal is to simplify things for people. I will add more info and instructions though in the next few weeks. In the meantime, I am quick on the email and PM response.

Everything is Winston Electric. A Chinese manufacturer.

As for a 50a setup. Properly wired, everything will work in your setup. It is all the same as I used in my own BCS setup minus a main switch. In fact thus far I have replaced nearly all my old parts with the Winston ones. I have found my eBay leds lack the brightness and the switches were flimsy in comparison. I'll wait to fry an SSR before I switch. But I will state, and add to the site soon, I am checking every SSR before I ship, minimize any chance of DOA. It frustrated me when I went to test my new setup only to find my shiny new SSRs from eBay came DOA.
I will be posting my own design schematic in the next few days once I figure out how to add links to static pages.

If you still have the discount coupons available, I'd like to get one please.
Looking to start ordering soon. Just need to decide on how I want to build my rig.

I just stumbled on this while trying to source parts for my electric build. Your kits look great. Any chance that there are still coupons?

Just starting to plan my electric build, would love a coupon if they are still around. Also wanted to talk to you about a custom build kit. Thanks and good luck.

If you have any coupons left, please forward one to me. I am looking to build an electric brewing system this month. Your stuff looks great!

I am interested in a coupon as well. I have a few questions for you. How long are the coupons good for? I am currently deployed until early next year. Most likely i will be picking up the components either right before or just after i get back (then i can work on this during leave). When looking at the 2 PID 30amp 2 element kit, are the PIDs included or do i need to source them? I dont see any listed on the website. The only thing other thing i see missing the the temp probes and XLR connections or is there another way of connecting them that i am missing?

Back