dont drink the water

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

count_dookie

Reaction score
well me and my friend, whom I've known sense he was born, were drinking at a sci fi convention this weekend. Well I got extremely drunk and SWMBO switched me to water and left my friend in charge of refilling my water. I kept drinking the water and he kept getting it, ended up having about 6 of them got sober enough to go to bed, grabbed SWMBO and headed back to the room.

In the night I kept having to run to the bathroom to piss out of my ass, I probably did it 10 times between 4am and 11am. When I finally checked out of my hotel room and got talking to my friend about the happenings of last night. I figured my Hershey squirts were from drinking too much until he let a nugget of info slip out about where my waters were coming from. Apparently the line at the bar was too long for him to wait in to get me water so he went to the drink cooler that over 100 people had been digging in for 2 days and filled my cup up with the melted ice. I quickly came up with a new theory to explain my pain.

So now I sit here squirting water out of my ass wishing Iwould have just kept drinking and passed out instead of drinking that damn water.

You simply MUST reciprocate. A little bout of E coli or food poisoning should straighten him right out. Regards, GF.

You simply MUST reciprocate. A little bout of E coli or food poisoning should straighten him right out. Regards, GF.

reciprocation is defiantly in order and will be devised at a later date. But on a positive note I now know how to completely f someone up while seeming like a perfectly decent human being.

He will at least be getting extra yeasty pours of homebrew for the foreseeable future.

id set a glass aside i preped just for him when i knew he was comming over. then fill it like nothing ever happened. i think ipikak is tastless

Back