Don't Drink Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

alien head was earlier on, the back just kept extending and the front is all small and flat, looking scary and disproportionate.

The same is true of my acorn penis as well

it was super weird explaining what I was laughing about last night when I read "acorn penis and alien head"

dontdrinkbeer is currently being a boss. I got this...
dontdrinkbeer - I know you are newly married. What did you and your wife do for Valentine's Day?
Pray to god it was a coovee of Boulevard Chocolate Ale and Lindemans Framboise . mmmm them romantic feels
Gonna get lobster and baked Brie. Might double down and get the long crab salad to start.
Wife pulled an audible on the Dom p rose, instead is opening the 2011 bottle of sea smoke Pinot I got her, them 94 pts wine spectator. So excited...

I am a fan of action adventure RPGs, even some tactical RPGs are okay, where I draw the line are the life simulator style **** like Animal Crossing/Persona, i already have enough problems in my life without virtual livestock bitching at me.

I played Vandals Hearts, Vagrant Story, Xenogears, Wild Arms I and II (those are kinda straight Jrpg tho) Granstream Saga, all that other corollary **** like Legend of Dragoon and it all hits the spot, just at different parts of my backwall.

Honorable Square crossover mention that blows my mind I forgot to mention, one of the best games of all time:

Super-Mario-RPG-Legend-of-the-Seven-Stars-2.jpeg
Just beat this game again tonight. I have never played any of the FF games for SNES, but have always been intrigued. Never willing to pull the $ trigger.

Serious question:

Do you Reuben, bro? If so, would love to Reuben with you (StarRaptor has skin in this game) and talk JRPGs.

Are you going to Bottle Logic's opening tonight?

the level of entertainment on this site exceeds any appreciation i ever had for andy kaufman. this sh.t is benjy bronk level.

Photobucket is being lame... Insert Rudy slow clap.gif for being the first that I've seen reference howard stern... Can we be friends?

Then what do you do when you need to buy a palette of Miller lite and a bottle of De Dolle Oerbier Special Reserva
For when you need some daisy cutter for a bbq and want to grab some ammo to land the latest 300 bottle California release during your lunch break.

You're the reason I didn't even know for sure if Binny's was a real store.
Jean Broliet IV from tired hands tweeted me like months into the whole binnys saga and was like "wait, that is a real place?"

Binnys corporate responded and tweeted "yes we are an actual store"

Awesome exchanges in the beer world.

Serious question:

Do you Reuben, bro? If so, would love to Reuben with you (StarRaptor has skin in this game) and talk JRPGs.

Are you going to Bottle Logic's opening tonight?
The only time that I eat red meat is when I tick Reubens

Tonight I am going to a law school prom. Srs

Back