"Do the Bear Song"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrotmalt

Reaction score
So I'm messing around in my garage the other day when my 4 yr old son strolls up on his scooter and says...

Son: Dad, do the bear song?

Me: What do you mean?

Son: Sing the bear song! How do you do it?

Me: I'm not sure what you mean. What song?

Son: DAD!!! SING THE BEAR SONG!!! ~Sighs and rolls away in disgust~

Five minutes later I step out of the garage and narrowly miss being hit by a high speed scooter with a 4 four year old chanting over and over. The chant is too soft for me to hear until his next lap around the drive. It's then I realize he's chanting/singing:

"I'm pretty good at drinking bear. I'm pretty good at drinking bear. I'm pretty good..."

I've now had the "Bear song" stuck in my head for the last few days. Good song, but a little strange coming from my 4 year old. Hopefully his pre-k teacher is a country music fan since that's the only line he knows.:eek:

Haha...I just heard that song this morning and hear it quite often on my way to work. Why must they play it at 7am and get me thinking about drinking that early???

Back